Handicapping College Football... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Handicapping College Football...

UF Fin Kat said:
wow, i was right about air force controlling the clock and keeping brady quinn off the field, but that didn't really matter. :lol:

U know front-butt doesnt hit the brakes!!!! Thank you Charlie..now I know how to treat your arrogance.

DBoston80 said:
U know front-butt doesnt hit the brakes!!!! Thank you Charlie..now I know how to treat your arrogance.

Are you kidding me? Up 33-10 in the 3rd quarter Troy Smith threw his last Td of the game. Up 27-3 in the 3rd quarter Brady Quinn threw his last TD. I mean we called just as many pass plays as OSU, it was almost the same game. But our opponent scored more. Somehow that equals us running the score up but not you? After that we just ran the ball. How did we try to run the score up or show arrogance [admin] Let's not get personal [/admin]? You really just have no idea what you're talking about on this. Weis doesnt run the score up but dont let that stand in the way of your blind hatred.

DonShula84 said:
Are you kidding me? Up 33-10 in the 3rd quarter Troy Smith threw his last Td of the game. Up 27-3 in the 3rd quarter Brady Quinn threw his last TD. I mean we called just as many pass plays as OSU, it was almost the same game. But our opponent scored more. Somehow that equals us running the score up but not you? After that we just ran the ball. How did we try to run the score up or show arrogance anymore than your boyfriend Tressell? You really just have no idea what you're talking about on this. Weis doesnt run the score up but dont let that stand in the way of your blind hatred.

:rolleyes: ...right he doesnt run up the score..ok whatever you wanna think:sidelol:

..Its fine Notre Dame apologist...just go and lose your bowl game..Im sure you will.

DBoston80 said:
:rolleyes: ...right he doesnt run up the score..ok whatever you wanna think:sidelol:

..Its fine Notre Dame apologist...just go and lose your bowl game..Im sure you will.

Way to back up your dumb argument. Just say you hate Weis because he got more attention then Tressel during the Fiesta Bowl and it hurt your feelings. No need to try and make up an argument.

DonShula84 said:
Way to back up your dumb argument.

Im not gonna go dig up some stats just to appease you....He runs up the score to satisfy his childhood abuse he recieved when he was made fun of...He, like his team is overrated..and you will see soon enough.

Not that beating only one team in the top 25 is bad or nothing:lol:

DBoston80 said:
Im not gonna go dig up some stats just to appease you....He runs up the score to satisfy his childhood abuse he recieved when he was made fun of...He, like his team is overrated..and you will see soon enough.

Not that beating only one team in the top 25 is bad or nothing:lol:

Dont dig up any stats or scores, just use this last game. You said you knew Weis couldn't "hit the brakes" and that this game somehow showed his arrogance. Tell me how this game is an example of Weis running up the score and being arrogant but the OSU game shows class and that Tressel doesnt run the score up? If Charlie and ND ran the score up in this game and showed arrogance so did OSU and Tressel.

DonShula84 said:
Dont dig up any stats or scores, just use this last game. You said you knew Weis couldn't "hit the brakes" and that this game somehow showed his arrogance. Tell me how this game is an example of Weis running up the score and being arrogant but the OSU game shows class and that Tressel doesnt run the score up? If Charlie and ND ran the score up in this game and showed arrogance so did OSU and Tressel.

Saying Notre Dame doesnt run the score up...is completely untrue and tells me all I need to know about the value of your opinion..

DBoston80 said:
Saying Notre Dame doesnt run the score up...is completely untrue and tells me all I need to know about the value of your opinion..

I love how you cant answer a direct question. Just show me using this last game how it is any different from what Tressel did.

NDs biggest win this year was by 24 points. Want to compare that to how much OSU has won by? And you say Weis cant hit the brakes?

DonShula84 said:
I love how you cant answer a direct question. Just show me using this last game how it is any different from what Tressel did.

NDs biggest win this year was by 24 points. Want to compare that to how much OSU has won by? And you say Weis cant hit the brakes?

:shakeno: ..Jim Tressel could easily run up the score vs weak teams and only DIDNT stomp on the brakes once...so ofcourse YOU would base it on "the last game"..because if you didnt you would be wrong.

DBoston80 said:
:shakeno: ..Jim Tressel could easily run up the score vs weak teams and only DIDNT stomp on the brakes once...so ofcourse YOU would base it on "the last game"..because if you didnt you would be wrong.

Your original comments were about the last game... sorry if I used your own complaints about last weeks game to make a point :lol:

Lets not pretend like this is the first time that OSU kept scoring with a big lead. Smith was still throwing TDs in the 4th quarter against Iowa, he threw 2 TD passes in the 4th quarter in a blow out against Bowling Green. Not only that but you're doing trick plays and having Ginn throw TDs in the 4th quarter while blowing out Indiana. The idea that this is the one time that Tressel didnt hit the brakes is a lie, and a complete joke. If Weis did any of these samethings in the same games under the same circumstances you'd be on here moaning about arrogant Weis running up the score. Your double standard is obvious and it shows the homer that you are.

DonShula84 said:
Your original comments were about the last game... sorry if I used your own complaints about last weeks game to make a point :lol:

Lets not pretend like this is the first time that OSU kept scoring with a big lead. Smith was still throwing TDs in the 4th quarter against Iowa, he threw 2 TD passes in the 4th quarter in a blow out against Bowling Green. Not only that but you're doing trick plays and having Ginn throw TDs in the 4th quarter while blowing out Indiana. The idea that this is the one time that Tressel didnt hit the brakes is a lie, and a complete joke. If Weis did any of these samethings in the same games under the same circumstances you'd be on here moaning about arrogant Weis running up the score. Your double standard is obvious and it shows the homer that you are.

Im sure i could waste 10 minutes of my life to prove how much MORE front butt does infact throw TD's up 30 in the 4th..trying hard to get Quinn the heisman and Notre Dame some respect...sorry you have NO quality wins and Smith with a victory saturday wins the heisman

DBoston80 said:
Im sure i could waste 10 minutes of my life to prove how much MORE front butt does infact throw TD's up 30 in the 4th..trying hard to get Quinn the heisman and Notre Dame some respect...sorry you have NO quality wins and Smith with a victory saturday wins the heisman

:sidelol: As I thought, those direct questions keep tripping you up. And I believe Quinn has thrown 1 TD when up 30 in the 4th, against PSU.

Notre Dame and Weis dont call plays or score any different than any other team ranked in the top 10 who tries to protect a respectable lead for some points with the voters. And you certainly cant look at Tressel and OSU to prove any differently.

The quality win thing is as untrue as your running up the score argument.

DonShula84 said:
:sidelol: As I thought, those direct questions keep tripping you up. And I believe Quinn has thrown 1 TD when up 30 in the 4th, against PSU.

Notre Dame and Weis dont call plays or score any different than any other team ranked in the top 10 who tries to protect a respectable lead for some points with the voters. And you certainly cant look at Tressel and OSU to prove any differently.

The quality win thing is as untrue as your running up the score argument.

Whose the quality win?? I know you dont think GT was a quality win:lol:

DBoston80 said:
Whose the quality win?? I know you dont think GT was a quality win:lol:

Your 1 quality win is Texas who is ranked 13 in the BCS. NDs is GT who is ranked 18...You have Michigan left, we have USC. Laugh it up, but you havent proven one point you've tried to make in months it seems and have an amazing ability to ignore it when you are completely proven wrong.

(Waits patiently for the common DBoston80 response of "Yeah..but Weis is fat and ND is overrated so take that"...)

Back
Top Bottom