Handicapping College Football... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Handicapping College Football...

i think air force can keep it close with notre dame. they'll run the ball and keep the clock moving and keep brady quinn off the field. if they turn the ball over, it's a different story, but you can't predict those.

UF Fin Kat said:
i think air force can keep it close with notre dame. they'll run the ball and keep the clock moving and keep brady quinn off the field. if they turn the ball over, it's a different story, but you can't predict those.

Thats the approach I took with Navy......:fire:

DonShula84 said:
Your hatred of Weis makes me laugh

Actually Im envious of his great looks and perfect body...what man can honestly say he's not jealous of that guy!!!

DBoston80 said:
If your definition of classy is Charlie Weis.....I'll take that as a compliment:tongue:

:lol: You know you want to see Weis squeeze into one of Tressel sweater vests.

DonShula84 said:
:lol: You know you want to see Weis squeeze into one of Tressel sweater vests.

I remember before last year when everyone was on Weis's jock strap..everyone was saying how you cant give Charlie Weis a month to prepare for anyone....And noone ever mentioned Tressell...Its amazing how underrated he is to this day....there's not a better big game coach at any level.

DBoston80 said:
I remember before last year when everyone was on Weis's jock strap..everyone was saying how you cant give Charlie Weis a month to prepare for anyone....And noone ever mentioned Tressell...Its amazing how underrated he is to this day....there's not a better big game coach at any level.

I agree Tressell is underrated big time

DBoston80 said:
...Whats up everyone..Time for the College football games of the week from dboston 80.

Last Week: 7-5

I actually came ahead 9 and a half units this past week due to an unusually good run in the Pro's on Sunday....heres the Sat. games of the week.

Notre Dame -12 over Air Force....Charlie Wiess enjoys throwing downfield up until the the final drive or two no matter what the score...He is very egotistical and not the classiest guy on the block....So I look to take advantage of his arrogance...

Washington ST -1 over Arizona St...Washington state will be all over that weak defense of ASU..while WSU's defense is not that special thereselves theyre a good road team.

Wake Forest +8 vs Florida State..FSU was the reciever of many gifts from Virgina last week..Wake has faced some tough challenges the last couple weeks that I guess justifys to Vegas there 8 point dogs to FSU..I disagree.

Tenn/ARK over 47..this is gonna be a shootout whoever has the ball last might win..both teams get in the late 20's early 30's..easy over.

..again these picks are not for my ego or any purpose other than to open up discussion about other fans opinions on my games or there own.

notre dame is horrible against the spread this year, I have no trust in picking them. arkansas will cover the spread its 5.5 i took it. Crampton is going to start for tennesse hes a red shirt freshmen and they have no running game. So im taking arkasas here.

DonShula84 said:
I agree Tressell is underrated big time

If they win it all and he has 2 rings, don't be shocked if the Cleveland Browns come calling with big money.

Pump some major life into that franchise with the hometown boy coming in to save the day. He could double or triple his salary easy.

There would be no point to stay at OSU with 2 rings. That is the rumor in the Ohio area as well.

Wow...another 2-2 weekend.......not real happy about it at all..but I guess it coulda been worse(view commentary week 10)

..Sorry guys, next week's gonna be a winner I guarentee it..or I will close this thread...I dont post this to go 9-7...Winners win..see ya next weekend!

i did **** too I only won 1 game out of 6 this week. whats with the upsets in college football all the sudden. I thought for sure gt would cover the spread against nc, and i thought the same for the cal game and gt barley wins and cal lose's. Whats happening, i lost money this saturday

no need to close the thread. its fun seeing other peoples picks and seeing how they did

UF Fin Kat said:
wow, i was right about air force controlling the clock and keeping brady quinn off the field, but that didn't really matter. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom