Hank on QAM just said... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank on QAM just said...

...and to add to it....as a staff writer for one of the biggest fan sites of the Miami Dolphins you should promote locals to go to the game and not say "I only go because it is free".

BTW, I doubt that it is more exciting on the field level than it is in the stands.

Pre-season is for people who have nothing better to do.

Kinda like in Cleveland or somewhere like that

Hey , watch it with the Ohio jokes. There is plenty to do in Ohio......... We...........um...................drink................uhhhhhhhhh................watch football..................drink some more...........eat.............work........uhhhhhhhhhhhh.......did I say drink?

Originally posted by FumanChu
This is my first year with season tickets... I cant wait.

Normally I go to a few games a year, normally a freebie (if I can get in with a buddy who works at Motorolla and gets free tix here and there), or I will go to their 4 for 99$ or 4 for 129$ deals..

There is nothing like the live experience, and with good seats it's even better... I tape the games so I can go back later in the week and see the replays, hear the comments..

This preseason we will be seeing more of Griese and Sage, which is fine with me.. Even our 2nd string has me excited..

Considering how Ill spend a couple hours watching them without pads at practice(if work allows it), 37$ each for GOOD upper sideline seats is definately worth it.

Well let me welcome you in the group of the topnotch diehard Phinsfans...

What section did you get your seat in?

Originally posted by FFiB

I disagree with you completly and you just slapped all season ticket holders big time and all those who go to the game.

Is it about better seeing or being a part of it?
Sure it is nice to sit your butt at home in AC and slurp a cold one...yet the excitement being there beats it all. I am glad that only a few think like you. And if you again call for fans to go to the game like I think you did last year I call you out on that.

You can get tickets from 20 dollars....gimme a reason for anybody not to go. ...and to add to it....as a staff writer for one of the biggest fan sites of the Miami Dolphins you should promote locals to go to the game and not say "I only go because it is free".

BTW, I doubt that it is more exciting on the field level than it is in the stands.

I don't feel I slapped anyone in the face. I just told you what my priorities with money are. If you want to go to the games, that's awesome, I encourage it. It's your money, not mine, and if you're willing to pay that amount of money to go, more power to you. Go support the Dolphins in that sense.

By the way, I didn't call out any fans to go to the games last year, It was the finheaven tailgating party we had.

Some people also get the misconception that I went to the games for free and saw the games. I wasn't there to see the Dolphins, as much as I wanted to, I was there to work. When I went to the home games, I easily missed 3/4 of the game working, not watching the game. So to compare me to any other fan watching the game is the wrong assumption because while everyone else was watching the game, I was working. I did get a good 15 minutes or so of game time but that was it.

I've been both in the stands and on the field, and when the game is about to start or when the Dolphins score a touchdown it's different. When you're in the crowd, you scream with them and it's awesome, but when you're on the field, and you hear the whole crowd at the same time start to scream without you being a part of it, I think it's a better feeling. Again, just me.

I will attend all preseason games as I do every Year and also any scrimmages I can get to

Well let me welcome you in the group of the topnotch diehard Phinsfans...

What section did you get your seat in?

Sec 437, 1st row after the railing(not actually row one because of the way the section is designed, one seat from the sideline seats (one seat difference is an extra 70$ per ticket!!)

Originally posted by FumanChu

Sec 437, 1st row after the railing(not actually row one because of the way the section is designed, one seat from the sideline seats (one seat difference is an extra 70$ per ticket!!)

good section....

local fan...not going if he/she has to pay = so so fan
a :happydrin to all diehard local fans who attend the games....

I don't think so....remember you're talking about a minor here.....28 bucks to you and me may be nothing but, I don't know too many 16 or 17 year old kids that have an extra 28 bucks to spend on something so intangible as a "game experience".

If you were talking about a financially secure adult, I might back you on your stance.

Originally posted by inFINSible

I don't think so....remember you're talking about a minor here.....28 bucks to you and me may be nothing but, I don't know too many 16 or 17 year old kids that have an extra 28 bucks to spend on something so intangible as a "game experience".

If you were talking about a financially secure adult, I might back you on your stance.

job? part time job? my son is 14 and a cheap *** f*****...he got 28 bucks..lol.

Not everybody is the same FFiB.....I think it's sad that you want to go and lable other fans by their attendance of games......I mean the kid has other priorities what's the big deal? You aint talking about some street fan that only watches games on TV when the Dolphin are winning, you're talking about a kid who is part OF the Dolphins and the Dolphins are a part OF him and you lable him a so-so fan?

I'm not tryin to start an argument here and usually enjoy your posts, I just have a problem with this one thing.....Migs is NOT a so-so fan (as if that's some horrible thing) just because he doesn't agree with your theory of game attendance. I just think it was unfair to say that.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Not everybody is the same FFiB.....I think it's sad that you want to go and lable other fans by their attendance of games......I mean the kid has other priorities what's the big deal? You aint talking about some street fan that only watches games on TV when the Dolphin are winning, you're talking about a kid who is part OF the Dolphins and the Dolphins are a part OF him and you lable him a so-so fan?

I'm not tryin to start an argument here and usually enjoy your posts, I just have a problem with this one thing.....Migs is NOT a so-so fan (as if that's some horrible thing) just because he doesn't agree with your theory of game attendance. I just think it was unfair to say that.

I concur. Migs is a DIEHARD FAN!!

Back
Top Bottom