Hartline agrees to terms with Dolphins | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline agrees to terms with Dolphins

Wallace, Hartline, Bess, Mathews, Moore. I'm pretty happy with that recieving corps :D

Wallace, Hartline, Bess, Mathews, Moore. I'm pretty happy with that recieving corps :D

I wouldn't. Draft a WR and have him compete for the 2/3 spot. Get Moore's inconsistent ass out of there.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

TONS of cap space remaining in 13.

4.6M in cap space used up by Moore/Hartline.

Awesome. Miami should have around 32-33 mil left to make more moves and that's assuming they keep Patterson and Carpenter.

Thats a great deal for the Dolphins. Lets hope we can do a similar deal with Wallace, I know the money will be alot more but if its got a similar structure id be happy.

Harline and scoring 5 tds easy does not belong in same sentence since he has never done it in 4 years in the nfl. He has six total tds in 4 years so no scring 5 tds and easy do not fit in sentence with Hartline.
He was next to Marshall who is as good as any qr outisde of Mega and Andre and he did not get 5.

And each of those years he's been on bad teams with bad QB's. Tannehill isn't bad, but he was a rookie and our entire passing offense was bad, the lack of TD's isn't all on Hartline.

Back
Top Bottom