Has anyone been watching Jake Long in St.Louis Play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone been watching Jake Long in St.Louis Play?

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Wow! Granted he was going up against Clay Matthews in the game I was watching, But Geez. He was also getting owned by lesser known players in the game. We definitely made the right call so far to let him walk! If his play from what I can tell and J.Martins play are about even? Then why the hell would we have kept him?

Im happy with all the moves that were made this offseason. You can't fix everything in one year. What happened with Dustin Keller was unfortunate, but I like the talent on this team and even if we don't get to the playoffs this year, the future is bright for this young team.

Jake Wrong is someone else's overrated problem! Time to move on 5 years of beating that horse got us no where.

It's kinda ironic how J.Martin has silenced everyone after his shaky start. Hopefully he can keep it up going forward! Samuda is KILLING us I don't understand how his weakness wasn't exposed during training camp?

Im happy with all the moves that were made this offseason. You can't fix everything in one year. What happened with Dustin Keller was unfortunate, but I like the talent on this team and even if we don't get to the playoffs this year, the future is bright for this young team.

It's kinda ironic how J.Martin has silenced everyone after his shaky start. Hopefully he can keep it up going forward! Samuda is KILLING us I don't understand how his weakness wasn't exposed during training camp?

You are 100% correct Samuda is KILLING da Phinz at RG on passing plays.....he's the worst pass blocking RG I have seen in years. He's so bad it's scary :-(

Wow! Granted he was going up against Clay Matthews in the game I was watching, But Geez. He was also getting owned by lesser known players in the game. We definitely made the right call so far to let him walk! If his play from what I can tell and J.Martins play are about even? Then why the hell would we have kept him?

I did see a bit, and a Rams fan I know told me Long has been really lousy so far.

All I can say is, Jonathan Martin has a lot of room for improvement, but at least he's not on the books for 8 million dollars like ANOTHER guy with a lot of room for improvement!

Id like to see how his contract is structured. That way you can tell which season he is going to get cut. Just look for a year when the bulk of his guaranteed money will have been already paid and he has a large non guaranteed portion starting. Im sure Fisher and Co. are already regretting that decision. Long blows.

I am really hoping Samuda doesn't see the field during regular season. He doesn't even have the right attitude. I would enjoy seeing him cut more than anyone.

If you objectively watched him play over the last 3 years you knew he had lost the ability to play at the NFL level. It was a boneheaded decision to draft beef overall #1 then ...and it would still be a mistake today. Ill take speed or arm strength any day over a OL or DL man at #1 or trade it away for 4 of them

If you objectively watched him play over the last 3 years you knew he had lost the ability to play at the NFL level. It was a boneheaded decision to draft beef overall #1 then ...and it would still be a mistake today. Ill take speed or arm strength any day over a OL or DL man at #1 or trade it away for 4 of them

What about arm length?

Back
Top Bottom