Has anyone been watching Jake Long in St.Louis Play? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone been watching Jake Long in St.Louis Play?

I enjoy any negative thing that happens to Jeff Fisher. The guy is a first class jerk.

I think the Rams come in last in that tough division. I like what I see from Cards. The Niners are good, but com back some. Seattle is going to the Super Bowl. The Rams will be a tough out, but I think they are under 500 this year.

Long was solid for 2 years, then he was hurt for 2 years.
I still remember watching Wade Smith, McIntosh at LT and being destroyed be Dwight Freeney back in 04 -06.
Long could have been the next 10 yr LT like Webb but he wanted to much $$. Long could have stayed in Miami with a lesser deal, but HE want to go.
he more than likely be roughed up by week 11 or so.
Matt Ryan would have been the SEXY pic, betting if Miami had the 1st with Philbin as HC they would have drafted Qb not LT -

The guy looks really out of shape. It looks like he put on 30 lbs in the offseason.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

It's kinda ironic how J.Martin has silenced everyone after his shaky start. Hopefully he can keep it up going forward! Samuda is KILLING us I don't understand how his weakness wasn't exposed during training camp?

Silenced everyone? Hardly...we'll see when someone like Watt plays more than two plays in a game.

The guy looks really out of shape. It looks like he put on 30 lbs in the offseason.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Silenced everyone? Hardly...we'll see when someone like Watt plays more than two plays in a game.

So we can only judge him by how he plays against pass rushers that destroy every LT in the league? Ridiculous, per usual.

If Long can't get it together surrounded by that many corn fields then he really might be done after all.

I enjoy any negative thing that happens to Jeff Fisher. The guy is a first class jerk.

So we should hold on to every piece of garbage in fear of them signing with the Pats? They didn't turn any of last years garbage into anything. Possibly even the year before. Its been a while since they've even done this. Let them have Samuda.

So we can only judge him by how he plays against pass rushers that destroy every LT in the league? Ridiculous, per usual.

No, they are judging him by his decrease level of play over the past couple of years. I watched him get pancake many times and wonder how a 6'7" 300 + gets put on his rear so much.

No, they are judging him by his decrease level of play over the past couple of years. I watched him get pancake many times and wonder how a 6'7" 300 + gets put on his rear so much.

Not to mention the next time you see him bull rush the guy in front of him to make way for a 2 yd plunge into the endzone by the full back will also be THE 1st time you saw it. I was so disappointed when MIA would get on the goalline and the guy could not open a seam...NEVER

Everyone thought the league would be beating down Jake Weongs door if we let him test the market and in reality the only team tossing money at him was the Lambs and their overrated asshat of a coach! One of the only dinosaurs left insisting on playing 3 yards and a cloud of dust! Interesting to see if the Lambs keep Wrong and his 8.25 mil cap hit next year of he plays average and true to form!

Back
Top Bottom