Has anyone been watching Jake Long in St.Louis Play? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone been watching Jake Long in St.Louis Play?

No, they are judging him by his decrease level of play over the past couple of years. I watched him get pancake many times and wonder how a 6'7" 300 + gets put on his rear so much.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was responding to him regarding Martin and only judging him against top tier pass rushers and discounting his solid play against other starting caliber pass rushers. Jake Wrong being overrated and overpaid for years is well known.

Sean Smith has been playing well, actually. And he caught an INT, imagine that.

Sean Smith is actually kinda lucky because that Division does really have true vertical threats. Which has ALWAYS been along with Quick-Type Receivers his weakness.

Wow! Granted he was going up against Clay Matthews in the game I was watching, But Geez. He was also getting owned by lesser known players in the game. We definitely made the right call so far to let him walk! If his play from what I can tell and J.Martins play are about even? Then why the hell would we have kept him?

Currently based off PFF preseason ratings, Jake Long is the 115th rated T with a -1.6 rating (that is not good at all). Jonathan Martin however is currently ranked as the 2nd best rated T with a 4.5 rating (that is very good), Martin is playing decent so far is preseason.

Samuda is the third string RG. Jerry or Lance Louis are 1 and 2. It's pre-season, we're having a look at him and we don't want anymore injury problems with Jerry or Louis. Maybe he's a better center.

i wish long the best. i feel his best days are well behind him. i was not in favor of resigning him for any significant amount of money. i am optimistic j. martin can play left tackle well for us. that is all.

Im happy with all the moves that were made this offseason. You can't fix everything in one year. What happened with Dustin Keller was unfortunate, but I like the talent on this team and even if we don't get to the playoffs this year, the future is bright for this young team.

The future is bright for this young team blah blah , we hear this every year. I guess this should be the dolphins motto....

The future is bright for this young team blah blah , we hear this every year. I guess this should be the dolphins motto....

haha. i like your attitude. i'm the same way.

I haven't been posting much because I'm convinced we made another mistake. Ryan Tannehill is not going to be a good QB in the NFL and we won't go anywhere with him. But if I say that, I'll get torn to shreds by the posters here.

Reminds me of the Chad Henne days. I was constantly bashing that scrub and I would get insulted by everyone on this website.

We won't go anywhere until we draft a Top Tier Quarterback, or game changing QB. Plain and simple. My forecast of the Dolphins? 4 more years of mediocrity. Then we move on from Tannehill, fire Joe Philbin, and start the process again. It's sad brah.

Based on what? You make a statement and offer nothing to support it and complain because posters tear in to you. Are you really surprised?

Why do you think Tannehill busts?

I haven't been posting much because I'm convinced we made another mistake. Ryan Tannehill is not going to be a good QB in the NFL and we won't go anywhere with him. But if I say that, I'll get torn to shreds by the posters here.

Reminds me of the Chad Henne days. I was constantly bashing that scrub and I would get insulted by everyone on this website.

We won't go anywhere until we draft a Top Tier Quarterback, or game changing QB. Plain and simple. My forecast of the Dolphins? 4 more years of mediocrity. Then we move on from Tannehill, fire Joe Philbin, and start the process again. It's sad brah.
I call it as I see it. Tannehill to me doesn't have that it factor, hope he changes my mind. I will tell you this our defense will be fun to watch.

I call it as I see it. Tannehill to me doesn't have that it factor, hope he changes my mind. I will tell you this our defense will be fun to watch.

I had my fill of watching good defense with a mediocre offense during the Zach Thomas Jason Taylor days.

I've been ready for a high scoring good offense with a mediocre defense Dolphin team since around 2006.

I had my fill of watching good defense with a mediocre offense during the Zach Thomas Jason Taylor days.

I've been ready for a high scoring good offense with a mediocre defense Dolphin team since around 2006.

Lol I feel your pain...

A question...what about Ryan Tannehill reminds you of the Chad Henne days???

Back
Top Bottom