Have we bypassed the Jests? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have we bypassed the Jests?

I think Junc is the press secretary of some sleazy politician in real life ... he's the master of spinning manure into something that doesn't smell so bad. :rolleyes2:

BINGO!

cowpatty-1.png

I love when people who are wrong all agree and make themselevs feel like they are right. It always cracks me up.

Yea I think Miami has passed the Jets..I think we will finish a bit better than them next year..They are in turmoil..Rex is a good coach but his act was taken too far and it I think he will be gone this time next year..

Yea I think Miami has passed the Jets..I think we will finish a bit better than them next year..They are in turmoil..Rex is a good coach but his act was taken too far and it I think he will be gone this time next year..

In turmoil:lol: as "bad" as we were we still finished 2 games ahead of you guys. The strength of your team is your D and now you will have another new DC.

In turmoil:lol: as "bad" as we were we still finished 2 games ahead of you guys. The strength of your team is your D and now you will have another new DC.

Fact: the Jests were 2 lucky plays away from 6-10.

Tony Romo's stupid play gave the Jests a win against Dallas.

Stevie Johnson's drop of a TD pass in the second Bills-Jests game gave NY another lucky win.

Fact: the Jests were 2 lucky plays away from 6-10.

Tony Romo's stupid play gave the Jests a win against Dallas.

Stevie Johnson's drop of a TD pass in the second Bills-Jests game gave NY another lucky win.

FACT: the Jets were 8-8
FACT: EVERY team has close wins and losses

You can make all the excuses you want bt Johnson dropped the pass and we forced 2 Romo TOs.

We can play the what if game all day- what if we don't allow a 99 yd TD against the Giants? what if we don't allow a 21 play TD drive vs. Miami? what if we don't allow Tebow to go 95 yds in the final minutes? what if they don't overturn the fumble in NE? what if Cro doesn't fumble the KR against Oak? Stop w/ that nonsense, we were 8-8, an average team. we crushed you in the first meeting and almost blew the 2nd one but we won both.

You can make all the excuses you want bt Johnson dropped the pass and we forced 2 Romo TOs.

We can play the what if game all day- what if we don't allow a 99 yd TD against the Giants? what if we don't allow a 21 play TD drive vs. Miami? what if we don't allow Tebow to go 95 yds in the final minutes? what if they don't overturn the fumble in NE? what if Cro doesn't fumble the KR against Oak? Stop w/ that nonsense, we were 8-8, an average team. we crushed you in the first meeting and almost blew the 2nd one but we won both.

You're talking lots of plays, sonny boy. I'm talking only 2 lucky plays -- miscues on the opposition's part -- that gave the Jests 2 wins.

You're talking lots of plays, sonny boy. I'm talking only 2 lucky plays -- miscues on the opposition's part -- that gave the Jests 2 wins.

Yeah, we didn't force the Romo fumble or confuse him on the INT it was just a miscue and if your player dropped a passs that's poor execution and you dn't deserve to win. All that matters is the actual record, unfortunately we were 8-8.

I'm wondering if the dropped INT against oak that allowed you to win would be considered a lucky play? how about the INT return against NE? does that mean you were 2 plays away from 4-12?

The 99 yd TD Cruz scored gave the Giants a 3 pt lead at halftime, the Jets didn't lose b/c of this one play.

Who ever goes 21 plays and scores a TD? That's a defense that doesn't defend.

Tebow is God. Period.

NE cheats. Period.

I don't recall the Cromartie fumble.

What does all of this mean? Nothing. Like you said, the Jets were 8-8 and average. The Phins were 6-10 and below average. There's nothing else to be said.

The 99 yd TD Cruz scored gave the Giants a 3 pt lead at halftime, the Jets didn't lose b/c of this one play.

Who ever goes 21 plays and scores a TD? That's a defense that doesn't defend.

Tebow is God. Period.

NE cheats. Period.

I don't recall the Cromartie fumble.

What does all of this mean? Nothing. Like you said, the Jets were 8-8 and average. The Phins were 6-10 and below average. There's nothing else to be said.

That play changed the game, up until that point we had dominated(despite only being up 7-3). 3rd and 10 from the opp 1 and they go 99 yds- that is deflating. At worst we should have been up 10-3 w/ great FP w/ the P kicking from his EZ but instead we were down. That changed that game and that one play(I believe) was the difference btw us missing the playoffs and the Giants making it.

That play changed the game, up until that point we had dominated(despite only being up 7-3). 3rd and 10 from the opp 1 and they go 99 yds- that is deflating. At worst we should have been up 10-3 w/ great FP w/ the P kicking from his EZ but instead we were down. That changed that game and that one play(I believe) was the difference btw us missing the playoffs and the Giants making it.

When someone said that the Dolphins knocked the Jets out of the playoffs, you said no they didn't. The Jets needed 2 out of 3. So how is 1 play the difference between the Jets making the playoffs and not making it. Do you think the Jets gave the game to the Dolphins since they figured they were out of it? That was not the case. Everything fell into place for the Jets with the exception of the Titans beating the Texans by 1 point. The Jets didn't know that until their game was nearly over. Even if they beat the Giants, the Jets would still have missed the playoffs.

When someone said that the Dolphins knocked the Jets out of the playoffs, you said no they didn't. The Jets needed 2 out of 3. So how is 1 play the difference between the Jets making the playoffs and not making it. Do you think the Jets gave the game to the Dolphins since they figured they were out of it? That was not the case. Everything fell into place for the Jets with the exception of the Titans beating the Texans by 1 point. The Jets didn't know that until their game was nearly over. Even if they beat the Giants, the Jets would still have missed the playoffs.

I think if we beat the Giants in week 16 we beat Miami the next week.

A win that week w/ control of our destiny would have energized the team.

I think if we beat the Giants in week 16 we beat Miami the next week.

A win that week w/ control of our destiny would have energized the team.

Just like it did when they were 8-5 with control of their destiny against the Eagles? :chuckle:

Just like it did when they were 8-5 with control of their destiny against the Eagles? :chuckle:

There's a big difference btw needing to win 2 or 3 games vs. a win and in scenario. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe that wouldn't have done a thing for thing but I think it would have given them a jolt to win that Miami game. Either way it doesn't matter b/c we lost all 3.

Back
Top Bottom