Here is what i think the miami defense is missing | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is what i think the miami defense is missing

Dont forget that defense is run by a 250 pound white guy. Its imperative to our teams future that we make Coyle risk diabetes.

And find a defensive playbook written on gold plates under a tree.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Weird. The Mormon wants more white guys on the team. Who would have ever thought that would happen...?

Jesus.

Weird. The Mormon wants more white guys on the team. Who would have ever thought that would happen...?

Now with this, in a sports forum, we have tackled race, politics and religion, the three taboos to talk about.....now it's a party.:foundout:

................:lol:

now_thats_funny1967-1.gif

How about having an Italian End? I am 50% Italian and I want our due too.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Speaking of Samoans. Remember this clown ?

[video=youtube_share;HpiMUKfSKIQ]http://youtu.be/HpiMUKfSKIQ[/video]

Just give me a Cam Wake clone on the other side and I'm good.

Now with this, in a sports forum, we have tackled race, politics and religion, the three taboos to talk about.....now it's a party.:foundout:

Hey man, if we're gonna do it, we should do it right. Might as well offend everyone...

haha. that made me laugh, but we all know it's an extra ligament... not a bone. lol.

Thats right. The anterior cruciate ligament, the posterior cruciate ligament and the holy crap did he just jump over that guy ligament.

I was bummed out when Dat Ngyuen retired. I thought he was the first in a whole generation of Vietnamese football players. They're absolute naturals at football. Compare this:

1275633062-1.jpg

NFL play diagram.

To this:

best_of_vietnam_tourist_map-1.jpg

Ho Chi Minh Trail.

Amazing, amirite? And need I say something about their work ethic, which is just freakish? There, I said it anyway.

So pffft to the OP. Forget white guys. Forget black guys. Give me some yellow guys.
Doesn't work with WRs apparently. A dig route ends up in an extensive tunnelling network. A skinny post will earn you a bamboo rod across the calves. And never mention the slant. Things get Offensive.

If we truly believe, the prophet Moroni will guide us to a championship just as he has done for BYU.

Looks like we missed economics. Need Dovahkiin in here to explain why poors shouldnt be drafted because they will expect handout interceptions.

Sex we didn't hit the sex talk and for that I turn it over to Brent Mushberger and his creeper obsession with McCarrons girlfriend

I think if is fairly clear that this team needs fewer heathens and more Hebrews! The Hebrews are the true chosen ones. Hebrews like Greg Jennings and Matt Elam.

It seems I have a fellow TMBer here ITT.

Back
Top Bottom