Here is what i think the miami defense is missing | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is what i think the miami defense is missing

This is almost as stupid as the poster here talking about handicapping RGIII because of his reported political leanings.

Hey, that was me. You're saying something bad about me. Cut it out, while I'm enjoying Kent State vs. Arkansas State deep into a Sunday evening.

How was it stupid? I had Seahawks -2.5 points today, to complete a 4-0 weekend. I'd call it wonderful not stupid.

Robert Griffin is a creep. Chip Kelly is a creep. Those were both well handicapped, and years ago. I've got to laugh at all the NFL teams who interviewed Chip Kelly before realizing he was a creep.

BTW, I'll direct you to the General NFL Forum and the thread on today's playoff games. I really unloaded on sprawling creep Robert Griffin in that thread, still gloating after he helped me complete 4-0. But you're correct, I should have doubled up on the political leanings reference. I neglected that while comparing him to Mike Tyson, flailing on the canvas while searching for his mouthpiece.

Anyway, if we pursue a white defensive end I suggest we balance it with a black general manager.

Maybe we should try recruit some Somalians?

Jeff Ireland and his staff already hit this pretty hard. They get a copy of National Geographic every month and try to figure out the height/weight/speed of all the Africans. They even have a system for arm length, though it's hard sometimes because Africans are always carrying food or water or some currogated iron to build a home with. Only the men who are smiling are taken seriously as prospects, though. No bad attitudes here.

It's already paying dividends. Take a look at this picture. Is it a Somalian guy... or Marlon Moore?

20120528pam_somali281_500-1.jpg

Does it matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff Ireland and his staff already hit this pretty hard. They get a copy of National Geographic every month and try to figure out the height/weight/speed of all the Africans. They even have a system for arm length, though it's hard sometimes because Africans are always carrying food or water or some currogated iron to build a home with. Only the men who are smiling are taken seriously as prospects, though. No bad attitudes here.

It's already paying dividends. Take a look at this picture. Is it a Somalian guy... or Marlon Moore?

Does it matter?

Does it matter where Ireland see's the prospect? Because if not, i believe i found our defensive star.

With a smile like that, you just know hes able to impose his will on the opposition. Any opposition.

OOH! How do I say this without sounding racist? I think Miami is missing out on one of those "white" DE/OLD. You know the Paul Kruger, Jared Allen type DEs.
Most of them don't have much to offer in athleticsm but they make up for it with their hearts. I remember the Trace Armstrong days in Miami. Man! that guy always come through for us. The only exception is JJ Watts, that muther is a freeak! Hope Miami gets one of those guys in this years draft but then we have Jeff Ireland. Nuff said!
Lol... U think the Dolphins D needs a white guy??? I actually think this post may be the dumbest I've ever read on here.... Maybe more stupid than racist!!! Idk, but if these are the posts that you are going to come up with, maybe it's time to really re-evaluate posting..... ****in ridiculous

Does it matter?

Do the metrics change from Northern to Southern Hemisphere on the African Continent?

I think if is fairly clear that this team needs fewer heathens and more Hebrews! The Hebrews are the true chosen ones. Hebrews like Greg Jennings and Matt Elam.

I wish fisi would come back and elaborate because I really think his message might have been taken out of context.

The OP is right on the money. Its the elephant in the room no one wants to look at but its absolutely true. I love what the Texans have done on defense. If only our GM had the balls to build our D like theirs

The OP is right on the money. Its the elephant in the room no one wants to look at but its absolutely true. I love what the Texans have done on defense. If only our GM had the balls to build our D like theirs

Yeah, imagine if they had like seven white guys instead of four. They might have even cracked the top 5 in a few defensive categories.

I can't believe this thread is still going lol but what I want to know is, where is fisi on all this?!

In the early running for thread of the year right here boys. Shame the op hasn't stepped back in to expound upon his message.

Dont forget that defense is run by a 250 pound white guy. Its imperative to our teams future that we make Coyle risk diabetes.

Weird. The Mormon wants more white guys on the team. Who would have ever thought that would happen...?

Back
Top Bottom