Here it is boys : Peyton on pace to shatter Marino | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here it is boys : Peyton on pace to shatter Marino

who cares. If Manning beats Marino's records, it doesn't mean Marino is a bad quarterback. Someday, someone will come along and beat Marino's records. Maybe even shatter them. Happens all of the time.

Icer said:
You got the gist of it, picking out a spelling error eh. whatever floats your boat
Lighten up bro, it was a funny spelling error (not something like "threw" and "through") now if I was to say something like "What a stupid a#$ illiterate Jets fan" that would be different!!

ABrownLamp said:
Oh wow!!! you are so right... all he has to do is win ONE Super Bowl...oh my god... you are so right... that is hilarious...wow...I mean if you think about it there are only 32 teams, each of which are trying to do the exact same thing...wow.. a 1 in 32 chance of getting to that goal... oh my God you are so right, that should be so easy...ha...just ONE and he breaks Marino's record..hahaha...oh man...whoo...wow..hold on...ok...ok...ya..wow...worst post ever..
Dan went to the SuperBowl in his first year and never went again. Time flies pretty quickly. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Still say Peyton gets his ring this year.:cooldude:

I can see Manning continuing to put up big numbers. But with that defense, the Colts will continue to fall short in the post season. Yeah, Manning might be on pace to challenge Marino as the "QB with the best stats to never win a Super Bowl".

I'll say this though. At least Marino could beat the Patriots. As a Pats' fan, I hated watching those games, knowing Marino would always find a way to beat us.

With Manning, I look forward to his games against the Pats. There's nothing more entertaining than watching the faces he makes...the hands to the helmet...the outstretched arms... the utter frustration he exhibits every time he fails to beat the Pats.

I don't need no freakin' stats to tell me what I can see with my own eyes: Manning is no Dan Marino.

Back
Top Bottom