Here it is boys : Peyton on pace to shatter Marino | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here it is boys : Peyton on pace to shatter Marino

DaQuix said:
LOL - dude - Warner had 2 good years - Manning has had 6 consistent good years

He is the best QB of the past decade
He is the best QB in the league right now
He has 5 straight seasons of 4,000 pluss yards
Brett Favre has been more dominant than Peyton in the past decade, and if anyone is goin to break Marino's records, it's Favre (which i don't think will happen) but Brett just has to play like 2 or 3 more years and he will rival his TD record.:(

DaQuix - You are a loser. Go back to Buffalo where men are men and sheep are scared.

And all Peyton has to do to beat Marino's record is win ONE superbowl. Yep, I am pretty sure he can do that.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yep. He QBs for a high maintenance offense just like Dan did. I love Dan but it is obvious from Peyton and his brother that they would rather go to the hall of fame then win a Super Bowl. Brady will do both. Peyton is a great passer though. I really don't like Ely much. Nobody should circumvent the NFL draft, I don't care who your Daddy is or how good you think you are.

Yep and Drew was on pace to break Dan's single season yardage record 2 years ago and where was he at the end of the season, nowhere near it.

Same with Gannon....

On pace means crap......I think your on pace to oh nevermind. :lol:

Fawn Lebowitz said:
And all Peyton has to do to beat Marino's record is win ONE superbowl. Yep, I am pretty sure he can do that.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Oh wow!!! you are so right... all he has to do is win ONE Super Bowl...oh my god... you are so right... that is hilarious...wow...I mean if you think about it there are only 32 teams, each of which are trying to do the exact same thing...wow.. a 1 in 32 chance of getting to that goal... oh my God you are so right, that should be so easy...ha...just ONE and he breaks Marino's record..hahaha...oh man...whoo...wow..hold on...ok...ok...ya..wow...worst post ever..

FinsFan74 said:
At the STEAK?! :shakeno: Do you mean stake??:roflmao:
You got the gist of it, picking out a spelling error eh. whatever floats your boat

Records will be broken. Doesn't make Marino any less of a QB.
By that logic Kelley sucked cause he didnt break the records!

Ok...this theory is correct...but alot of reasons why Its doubtful...do you guys really think Manning will stay in the league as long as Marino did? He has a very good team and Im guessing its very probable they could be superbowl champs soon, Dan never had the ring, thats the only thing that kept him going every year was the hope to win that ring, if Manning already has one, he will happily retire just like Elway. The only ones that stick around for 17 years are the ones like Marino who never had it. Even if he does stick around that long this is WITHOUT COUNTING HIM EVER GETTING INJURED....are you serious??? Give 5-7 more years and lets see how quick he is on his feet...with age comes injuries and theres no way hes going to last another 10+ years without any injuries, impossible. Dont get me wrong, Manning is my favorite QB in the league right now, I love watching him. If im not rooting for the dolphins I always love to see the colts win, but im just stating my opinion on this and it is possible...but not very likely

I think we have too many Peyton haters here...that said hes going to have to remain healthy for a while to be able to get Dipper dans numbers. Also next season Marvin could very well be gone and he might be missing one of the NFL's best recievers. Dan never had one of those though the Marks brothers were just about as good

Back
Top Bottom