Here it is boys : Peyton on pace to shatter Marino | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here it is boys : Peyton on pace to shatter Marino

If...If...If...If....If....If...If....I stop typing If....you will not read if anymore....If...If...If....If...If Manning does not cut off his hands he can still play the drums......If you stop reading this you will get the point.......If Manning plays next season he will have good stats....If Manning steps out in front of a Mac Truck, chances are he will not throw another pass. (No I do not want him to get HURT)

Just If......is what it is........an IF!!!!!!!!!

Dan is the Man...Until another QB can play for an entire career like he did!

CanePhin22 said:
Peyton Manning couldn't hold Dan Marino's jock strap.
Um... Dan Marino's jock strap would have a hard time holding your wifes' kids' breakfast! :eek:

:jk:

Had to get that in. Congrats to you! :jawdrop:

:D

I'm going to crawl back into my hole now. :escape:

In all seriousness, is there a point to posting this? In what context to recent events does this fit into? If you said nothing, then you are correct. You hide your childish taunting behind a pseudo-intellectual persona. I see right through it, and I'm sure most people do as well. Any truly intelligent person would realize there is no need for this and all it does is cause fighting. So please, stop posting this nonsense. It has no constructive purpose......

Bazinet37 said:
In all seriousness, is there a point to posting this? In what context to recent events does this fit into? If you said nothing, then you are correct. You hide your childish taunting behind a pseudo-intellectual persona. I see right through it, and I'm sure most people do as well. Any truly intelligent person would realize there is no need for this and all it does is cause fighting. So please, stop posting this nonsense. It has no constructive purpose......

If you would have READ the entire post you would see people said I was wrong that he was on PACE - I posted this to show them - Im a Bills fan - not an Indi fan, so there is no smack involved in this

:lol:

The article is written by Prisco. I should have guessed that before reading it. In all seriousness, if there was one QB that was going to break Marino's records, I would want it to be Peyton Manning. The guy is a class act, and is truly the most talented QB in the game right now......

DaQuix said:
I posted this a while ago, that Peyton is on pace to shatter Marino's records and everyone said it wasnt true - whatdya know , someone actually writes an article about it - AND ITS TRUE!!!!!

This can be moved to the AFC EAST or something forum
don't you have anything better to do than just reply with anti-dolphins remarks all the time. by looking at many of your posts, i can tell you're obviously not a dolphins fan. why don't you stop hanging around here and get a life.

oh i forgot - you have to be a dolphins fan to com here *rolls eyes*

DaQuix said:
If you would have READ the entire post you would see people said I was wrong that he was on PACE - I posted this to show them - Im a Bills fan - not an Indi fan, so there is no smack involved in this

actually there is smack involved. all of your posts are anit-dolphins, regardless of what your favorite team is.

F150&Dolfan said:
2 words

Tom Brady

With 2:00 to go from my own 2 yard line there is nobody in the NFL I'd rather have than Brady. Manning may put up better numbers but Brady's a winner.
Reminds me of Dan Marino and John Elway
or Montana

Oops, here comes the legion of Fin fans to burn me at the steak:lol:

DaQuix said:
BTW: The whole point of this article was people saying he isnt on pace and me proving them wrong - Im not saying he IS going to shatter the records - just saying I was right in what I said

Nobody said he wouldn't break the records IF he continues at his current pace. The argument was that PROJECTING HIM AT HIS CURRENT PACE FOR 15 STRAIGHT YEARS IS STUPID. Now there are two people stating the same stupid (and obvious BTW) point.

I was correct in saying that at the same point in their career, Marino had better numbers. He obviously didn't keep the same pace for 17 years and neither will Manning.

Give it a rest your point is.......pointless.

DaQuix said:

Did you even read my responses to you in that last thread..... :shakeno:

DaQuix said:
I posted this a while ago, that Peyton is on pace to shatter Marino's records and everyone said it wasnt true - whatdya know , someone actually writes an article about it - AND ITS TRUE!!!!!

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7664297

This can be moved to the AFC EAST or something forum

One more thing. Why the F*** would you start a thread and suggest it get moved in the opening post? Why not just POST IT IN THE RIGHT PLACE??????????

Maybe because your a ......nevermind.

F150&Dolfan said:
2 words

Tom Brady

With 2:00 to go from my own 2 yard line there is nobody in the NFL I'd rather have than Brady. Manning may put up better numbers but Brady's a winner.

Dude AS MUCH as i HATE Brady, you are right he is the man.(under pressure)

Back
Top Bottom