Here’s where the Dolphins stand at offensive positions and their options to fill holes | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here’s where the Dolphins stand at offensive positions and their options to fill holes

So you're saying that If you can get a quality end of life cycle vehicle with major flaws like prior accidents, a lack of commitment from the car maker regarding confidence in the vehicle, and vehicles only tested against other inferior cars that you're doing to do it. I get that. It makes little sense with what's coming through the draft in the next 2 years but to each their own.

What also makes little sense here is that even though WF have been spot on with Luck, Tanny, RGIII with weaknesses that are proven at this level, you want to ignore the much larger weaknesses that they have in comparison with the QB that we already have. None of these guys have that "IT" factor, outside of Baker Mayfield and even he has big time question marks. Not to mention what a huge distraction he'd be within the locker room and among the fans were Tannehill not traded or God forbid injured badly again.

If something happens this year and Tannehill re-injures his knee or doesn't show signs of "getting it" then we'll probably be at the top of the draft next year and that will be a far better place to be than having one of this years "top" QBs.
Where to start. I'm just gonna skip the car non sense. So you say don't draft a qb based on WF weakness chart. That makes me chuckle. Then you go to the "it" factor. Can you let me know where tanny is keeping his it factor. I'll grab it for him and drop it off at the stadium. The whole distraction argument is just the worst. It's called competition. Competition drives better play. Something we need at the most critical position. Your argument is what, don't hurt tanny's feeling and confidence by bringing in a good qb. Just blindly had the starting position to a qb that has a career losing record and two knee injuries forcing him to miss the last 30 games?

And where do the QB's from USC, UCLA, Oklahoma and Wyoming come in at among the top 50 last year?
Really you brag about the sec and acc. I show you they aren't the dominate force in the NFL you suggest and all you got is this. Ok.

Lol you guys are such homers. Think there are not elite players drafted after what the 3rd pick?? Lattimore drafted #11, Watson #12 last year...not elite players. Can't draft a qb because it creates controversy? No it creates competition. No let's instead hand the job over uncontested to a 30 year old qb whose had 2 serious injuries preventing him from playing the last 20 games, one who has not shown any inkling of leadership and throws a ton of ints. Right back at ya, very glad you don't run my team.
I am all for QB competition it's just that this team has more pressing needs talent wise than to 'waste' a high pick on a QB that may not be a 'franchise maker'. I am sold on #17 being above average based on his performance in Gase's first year, second half of the season before he got hurt, your not. That's fine. If we had decent players at G, LB and TE, I'd say burn that pick on a QB. This team can compete if we fill those positions and #17 comes back healthy. WTF he didn't get it fixed in the off season is a 'huckleberry'. It's probably best that neither one of us is GM. LOL

I don’t think the pick can ever be considered a “waste” upfront if there is a qb the team loves on the board.

We just suffered through a season of jay cutler, and if tanny can’t hold up I certainly don’t wanna suffer through a season of David fales

I’m for mid round projects but if the fo/gase love a qb on the board at #11 you take him. The dividends it might pay in 2-3 years are very worth the price

Back
Top Bottom