Hiesman Time Baby... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hiesman Time Baby...

F

FLOUNDER

Who wins it and why??

I personally think it will go to Vince Young, think about it. You select a person thats helped there team and has been a huge playmaker

Vince Young + Running + Passing = Heisman

I don't know 34 wins in a row is pretty impressive.I would say Matt would win if he didn't already have one,so I think Reggie walks with it this year.Matt and Vince have almost the same stat numbers which to me is a wash and that leaves Bush to win imo.

PHINATIC13 said:
I don't know 34 wins in a row is pretty impressive.I would say Matt would win if he didn't already have one,so I think Reggie walks with it this year.Matt and Vince have almost the same stat numbers which to me is a wash and that leaves Bush to win imo.

I also agree

the reason I put Vince over leinart is this though

Young has nearly identicle numbers in 100 less pass atempts

and running he is a threat unlike leinart

1- Bush

2- Young

3- leinart

thats how they will finish IMO

I'm watching it right now. Of course, we all know that Bush is gonna win it and if he doesn't, then it will be a major shock to everyone.

I think leinart deserves it after coming back and having a better season than last year but with out a doubt reggie bush will get it

Buddwalk said:
I think leinart deserves it after coming back and having a better season than last year but with out a doubt reggie bush will get it

do you think leinart can put up those numbers without bush? I doubt it

Young is the person who should win if not Bush

I want young to win simply because I think it would influence him to declare. Thus allowing for another qb in the draft to ensure we can get someone like cutler.

Buddwalk said:

how so? you believe Leinarts #s are more impressive than Bushs?

On a differnt note

did anyone see reggies younger Bro?

He looks like he can play football when he's older lol anyone know how old he is? he is bigger than reggie

And the winner is.......................Reggie Bush.

Back
Top Bottom