Hiesman Time Baby... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hiesman Time Baby...

i'd love to hear why some west virginia fan is in love with vince young but hates reggie bush

WestVirginiaFan said:
I hate reggie bush, with a passion

I just hope texas stomps them in the national championship, and if young runs one in, which he more than likley will. he does the heisman pose in the endzone

Vince Young, the True hesiman champ..

Dude I hate USC but I can admit that Bush is a great guy and he was very deserving of the award

He's a player and whether you like his team or not you cant pass that judgement onto him

Im a Young fan also but that post is disgraceful to any true college football fan

K-train said:
Reggie Bush also worked with Landanian Tomlinson as a High school senior. Reggie Bush reminds me of LT.

except he lacks the tackle breaking ability of LT

but he is faster

so maybe it makes up for that

After tonight I want reggie bush to have a successful NFL career, and although I stll dont think he will ever be a superstar at the NFL level, now im pulling for him more

Alex22 said:
Dude I hate USC but I can admit that Bush is a great guy and he was very deserving of the award

He's a player and whether you like his team or not you cant pass that judgement onto him

Im a Young fan also but that post is disgraceful to any true college football fan

I think that might be overstating it just a tad.

kastofsna120 said:

look at some of the goaline runs LT makes where he drags defenders into the endzone

if I ever saw bush do that I would say trade ronnie brown and draft bush.

Ive never seen bush truely run with power like LT does

dolphan117 said:
I think that might be overstating it just a tad.

yeah but that was really harsh of that person to bash a college player who has nothing but respect for the game and deserved the award.....I did take it a bit far though

Alex22 said:
look at some of the goaline runs LT makes where he drags defenders into the endzone

if I ever saw bush do that I would say trade ronnie brown and draft bush.

Ive never seen bush truely run with power like LT does

Oh no.......

Alex22 said:
yeah but that was really harsh of that person to bash a college player who has nothing but respect for the game and deserved the award.....I did take it a bit far though

I think he deserves it too I just laughed when I saw that.

Alex22 said:
LT isnt the biggest back but he bounces off tacklers and runs guys over like its no-ones buisness

I dont see bush doing that
i guess you haven't watched him play then (which also explains your criticisms of leinart)

I've never liked reggie bush since he started at USC. Infact i hate USC anyways. So thats my reason for not wanting him to win. and me being a vince young fan...

and im a disgrace to college football fans for stating my opinion? what a joke

largest margin in heisman history. it's really weird when you think about it. all 3 are deserving of the award, and you got 2 guys on the same team.....just odd how THIS year of all years is the largest margin ever
2nd largest in heisman history. Behind O.J Simpson....

Back
Top Bottom