Hiesman Time Baby... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hiesman Time Baby...

WestVirginiaFan said:
I've never liked reggie bush since he started at USC. Infact i hate USC anyways. So thats my reason for not wanting him to win. and me being a vince young fan...

and im a disgrace to college football fans for stating my opinion? what a joke

well you being a Vince Young fan doesn't make him the rightful winner.

Young could've won the award, had he did good against A&M.

WestVirginiaFan said:
I've never liked reggie bush since he started at USC. Infact i hate USC anyways. So thats my reason for not wanting him to win. and me being a vince young fan...

and im a disgrace to college football fans for stating my opinion? what a joke
more of a disgrace to common sense

Ofcourse you'd say that. Your a USC fan...

But its a shame that i think there going to get beat against texas in the rose bowl!

Congrats to Reggie.

"Vince Young should have won it"...WAHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: . Sorry, the rest of the nation disagrees.

On a side note, I hope USC beats the **** out of Texas. I'm not even a USC fan but I can appreciate what they are doing. They are in the conversation as best college football team in history, that is not even an arguement.

As for Vince Young doing a Heisman pose in the end zone....I hope he does it...it's all he's got because he is'nt taking home anything...the Heisman or the National Champioship.

unifiedtheory said:
Congrats to Reggie.

"Vince Young should have won it"...WAHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: . Sorry, the rest of the nation disagrees.

On a side note, I hope USC beats the **** out of Texas. I'm not even a USC fan but I can appreciate what they are doing. They are in the conversation as best college football team in history, that is not even an arguement.

As for Vince Young doing a Heisman pose in the end zone....I hope he does it...it's all he's got because he is'nt taking home anything...the Heisman or the National Champioship.

:yeahthat: :rofl3:

WestVirginiaFan said:
Ofcourse you'd say that. Your a USC fan...

But its a shame that i think there going to get beat against texas in the rose bowl!
i hate USC

but i hate texas more. go trojans. beat down mack "bitchtits" brown's little team of *******

Back
Top Bottom