Hiesman Time Baby... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hiesman Time Baby...

Alex22 said:
On a differnt note

did anyone see reggies younger Bro?

He looks like he can play football when he's older lol anyone know how old he is? he is bigger than reggie
Yes, that kids face looked young, but he looked big.

is it me or did vince look like he was gonna cry :(

and

Matt leinart during the whole speach was kinda like 'yeah yeah I heard this last year'

I think Young has been far more important to his teams success but Bush will win it.

FinSinceBirth said:
Yes, that kids face looked young, but he looked big.

he looked like a DE

depending on age he could get way bigger to

maybe he is a huge RB w the moves of reggie :lol: maybe another bush heisman lol

Bush is all choked up. It's good to see someone really appreciate the people who has affected him in his life, and who really appreciates the award.

I hate reggie bush, with a passion

I just hope texas stomps them in the national championship, and if young runs one in, which he more than likley will. he does the heisman pose in the endzone

Vince Young, the True hesiman champ..

784 first place votes for bush
79 for vince young

not even close

largest margin in heisman history. it's really weird when you think about it. all 3 are deserving of the award, and you got 2 guys on the same team.....just odd how THIS year of all years is the largest margin ever

FinSinceBirth said:
Bush is all choked up. It's good to see someone really appreciate the people who has affected him in his life, and who really appreciates the award.

True

I think bush is a great guy, but im still borderline on his NFL career.....

but yeah he did deserve it although I wanted young to win

WestVirginiaFan said:

I just hope texas stomps them in the national championship, and if young runs one in, which he more than likley will. he does the heisman pose in the endzone

geezus is VY your boyfriend and your mad at Reggie for taking his trophy. thats a pathetic *** post. :shakeno:

WestVirginiaFan said:

What did he do to you?? :confused:

WestVirginiaFan said:

That would be hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom