hoops scoops...round 3 disaster... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...round 3 disaster...

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
my god...i wish they had just traded completely out of the round...

first they overdraft a guy in dallas thomas with low level feet and movement skills to play what i assume is right guard in a zone scheme...i sure as hell hope that's the plan...cause that's a failure at tackle...he's stiff and straight ahead...great...add him to stone feet incog at guard...will this team ever get athletic at guard...i guess the plan right now is to move john jerry out to tackle or to roll with will yeatman...

then they trade up for what looked like the worst corner at the senior bowl week period in will davis...good lord...guy got used like a wet nap all over the field senior bowl week...to the point where at times it looked like he stopped competing...awful...this is egnew all over again level stuff...trade high level 4th 5th and 7th round picks for this camp fodder

i guess i should be happy they at least got a good value at #56 with short arms jamar taylor...batted 1 for 3...

I just do not think there was much value. I loved the trades and the three picks lined up in round 4...to trade back into the 3rd...JI must have been spooked by something.

Maybe these players are okay. However, I think there was better value and if they think Thomas is a LT candidate...holy ****....

Still a good draft to this point...

I got a feeling we're going to be upset with the pick at WR tomorrow. I think you heard right.

Prepare to get flamed

i fully expect it...not many people here that like the truth...dallas thomas was a reach but i guess i can deal with that at right guard but will davis??? i mean you could have thrown a dart at the board with every corners name at the senior bowl week and done better...truly terrible...

throw that scouting report these guys have in the garbage

That jamar Taylor is def the best pick we got all day. That Dallas is trash. Seriously.

Jamar Taylor is an excellent pick. Superb value.

Philbin said they drafted Thomas to play the left side.

Can Richie Incognito play RG? Because if not, it sounds like he is going to be the next guy shipped out.

I got a feeling we're going to be upset with the pick at WR tomorrow. I think you heard right.

Who is left other than swope (who I don't want).

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

That jamar Taylor is def the best pick we got all day. That Dallas is trash. Seriously.

I mean will Davis.

My hope is we hit big on our first two picks early tomorrow in the 4th. Lots of talent still left. I would love to add Swope or Quinton Patton at WR. Maybe David Bahktiari, the CU Guard/Tackle, or Franklin, the UCLA RB. They did skip over some good talent like Stedman Bailey, but I will see what Ireland does on Saturday. Right now, I would give the draft a B- .

my god...i wish they had just traded completely out of the round...

first they overdraft a guy in dallas thomas with low level feet and movement skills to play what i assume is right guard in a zone scheme...i sure as hell hope that's the plan...cause that's a failure at tackle...he's stiff and straight ahead...great...add him to stone feet incog at guard...will this team ever get athletic at guard...i guess the plan right now is to move john jerry out to tackle or to roll with will yeatman...

then they trade up for what looked like the worst corner at the senior bowl week period in will davis...good lord...guy got used like a wet nap all over the field senior bowl week...to the point where at times it looked like he stopped competing...awful...this is egnew all over again level stuff...trade high level 4th 5th and 7th round picks for this camp fodder

i guess i should be happy they at least got a good value at #56 with short arms jamar taylor...batted 1 for 3...

thank you hoops.... someone who actually knows the prospects happens to agree with me...... SURPRISE..... just get ready to get flamed like I did in my thread...........

Very underwhelmed by the third round.

Round two was good, though.

Philbin said they drafted Thomas to play the left side.

Can Richie Incognito play RG? Because if not, it sounds like he is going to be the next guy shipped out.

yes incog can play the right side...it's where he's best suited...but you aren't getting much more athletic plugging this kid on the left side...you get a little more mauler but you still got average movement skills at a critical position

It seemed like Ireland panicked with the run on corners and decided at the last minute to trade up, similar situation to the Daniel Thomas pick two years ago.

Back
Top Bottom