hoops scoops...round 3 disaster... | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...round 3 disaster...

Many times I've voiced my displeasure with the lack of offense in this draft class. We needed TE and multiple OL. All we got was a single 3rd rounder after having 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. Compounded with that was the fact that the guy we chose, Dallas Thomas, wasn't very good. How they saw him as an NFL OT perplexes me, because if he is anything, it looks like an OG, and he wasn't a great prospect there either.

But, the third rounders we picked were OK. Taylor I liked, but the longer he goes without healing, the bigger I think it is that he can't take anti-inflammatories. Davis is very raw, but his talent is very apparent. Gems? No, but neither is a bust at this point either. Dallas Thomas on the other hand ... looks like a bust to me.

Like I said this thread was bump worthy! Mainly for all the homers that claim " you armchair GMs think you can do better?" Look at hoops throwing this out in April and look how right he was! Not that fraud CK that ran off like a scorned Martin kid when we bullied him for being wrong, but Hoops. A freaking kicker is our impact player from the 2013 draft! Evil grin I got money and picks! Brings whole staff to combine and this is what we get? What was top criteria Jeffy select players rehabbing from surgery?

Back
Top Bottom