how bad is sanchez | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how bad is sanchez

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
watching jets game, sanchez sucks, i think henne may be as good

Good enough to get them to two consecutive AFC Championship games and bad enough to keep them out of the Superbowl both times.

IN before miraculous comeback.

Good enough to manage them to two consecutive AFC Championship games and bad enough to keep them out of the Superbowl both times.

fixed

This game Sanchez is bad, but if it were Miami playing and Henne was playing just as bad it would be the oline's fault.

Sanchez is real bad he cannot even take a shot gun snap - he is a game manager people nothing more nothing less

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

27-7 bad

The Oline - the strength has "Zero" depth they..., or should I say Sanchez will be feeling it all year and the INTs will come and the happy feet and hey why is the guy such a robot cant he sense the heat on the blind side?

are you people really that blind? did you happen to notice the blocking tonight?
probably not because it isn't there.

the bottom line is this is no big deal ... one game that doesn't mean much.
beat the pats next week and it's all good in Jetland with both teams being 3-2 and the pats with 2 division losses.

if we lose next week it's time to panic.

are you people really that blind? did you happen to notice the blocking tonight?

beat the pats next week and it's all good in Jetland with both teams being 3-2 and the pats with 2 division losses.

how is this loss no big deal? you guys have now lost 2 in a row, your o line has looked like **** so far this year, your running game has sucked also the entire year, and you lost to a team that is in the same conference, and while i think they will win that division so it wont matter, it could possibly effect a tiebreaker if they are fighting for the wildcard.

also, if you guys lose to the pats next week, you guys fall 2 back, which in football, although not impossible, is a pretty big margin.

as a dolphin fan we have enough issues and im not gonna sit and rip on the jets as much as id like to because the state of my team, but if you think its not big deal, then you may want to think again.

Best Oline in football - I would be worried your QB was side ducking the rush before the rush ever got to him - way to stand in there and deliver the ball - the balls couldn't be INT as the bounced in front of the intended target time and again

Sanchez
3.4 Y/A
1 INT
30.5 QB rating

I thought Fitz was off today and he didn't even turn the ball over, but man Sanchez was horrid. He's not good.

he look like a girl a few times today especially after the hit and fumble play
ravens d is still for real though

Good enough to get them to two consecutive AFC Championship games and bad enough to keep them out of the Superbowl both times.

He didn't keep us from either SB, our defense didn't show up in either title game.

he was awful last night but Joe Montana at his peak couldn't have done anything w/ our Ol playing as poorly as they are playing.

He'll be fine, we need Mangold back in the worst way. This was his first bad game this year and bad games happen.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Best Oline in football - I would be worried your QB was side ducking the rush before the rush ever got to him - way to stand in there and deliver the ball - the balls couldn't be INT as the bounced in front of the intended target time and again

Sanchez
3.4 Y/A
1 INT
30.5 QB rating

who has the best OL in football?

Sanchez was really bad last night..but Henne has looked worse.. I have never seen Henne under that kind of pressure...Mark was getting hit on three step drops.. The O line was really bad but some of that was Mark's fault...I didnt see him checking off when the blitzes were coming at times...Lets see how he plays against a poor patriots D.

Back
Top Bottom