How do we match up in the AFC east? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do we match up in the AFC east?

sleek

$$UNDERDOG$$
Reaction score
The past couple of years IMO we have faired okay against division rivals.Division rivals have to be our number one priority. With taking an overview of the Pats, Jets, and Bills how do you guys feel we match up in our division?One thing I feel all our division rivals will have in common this year is good speedy recieving cores which leads me to question our secondary. I feel like we have a decent secondary ,a lot of guys with potential to become more complete players, but I dont feel like we have much veteran presence.IMO when we had Madison,Surtain ,and Marion,etc. it was very beneficial in our particular division.(I am not saying we need these guys back but maybe one solid, current,complete all around veteran could be beneficial).What areas do you guys think would help us to become more successful against our AFC rivals?

Until we prove otherwise, this is how I see it.

NE
NYJ
MIA
BUF

Until Miami can add a good offense, we will remain in that order IMO.

Until we prove otherwise, this is how I see it.

NE
NYJ
MIA
BUF

Until Miami can add a good offense, we will remain in that order IMO.

There is one thing that is consistent with almost everything I have read and heard and that is that Miami and NYJ will battle it out for 2nd and Buffalo will be 4th

The jets as a blueprint is one i do not want to follow. The Jets get lucky every year against us. Lucky. And as the season goes on......thats what it ends up being. Lucky.

I would rather follow NE's blueprint with finding a QB who is as good as Brady, then we can talk superbowl, but Pennington is a fairyman.

1 NE
2 NYJ / Miami battle it out
4 Buffalosers

Ditto...

Unfortunatly NE is the top dawg; until that is someone beats them down, and I hope that someone is Miami. Buffalo is the stinker of the East this year; and the those Jets somehow find ways to beat us, so we will have to fight it out with them.

The Jets are highly overrated. Sure they beat us twice last year, but they only won one game against a team with a winning record.

Ditto...

Unfortunatly NE is the top dawg; until that is someone beats them down, and I hope that someone is Miami. Buffalo is the stinker of the East this year; and the those Jets somehow find ways to beat us, so we will have to fight it out with them.

Yeah Buck Fluffalo, oh wait a minute I already said that.

N.E. 13-3
Jets 10-6
Buffalo 8-8
Miami 4-12

The one thing about the Jets though is that due to whatever unexplainable cosmic formula, in the last two decades they have never really been able to put two quality seasons together back-to-back.

Back
Top Bottom