How do we match up in the AFC east? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do we match up in the AFC east?

I may seem like an optimist here but, with consistent QB play, and with the D we have, I see us winning 10 games this year...Looking at the Schedule, heres how I see it

New England 11-5,.... 1-1 vs Miami
Miami 10-6
Jets 8-8,..... 1-1 vs Miami
Bills 4-12,.... 2-0 vs Miami

1. New England Patriots
2. NY Jets
3. Miami Dolphins
4. Buffalo Bills

That's the way I see it unfolding this year.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I think we're just behind the Pats.

But I think we fell further behind the Pats now that they added Welker & Moss.

We always matched up good against them, but unless they implode or Brady gets injured we will not match up quite as well this year, IMO....

The jets as a blueprint is one i do not want to follow. The Jets get lucky every year against us. Lucky. And as the season goes on......thats what it ends up being. Lucky.

I would rather follow NE's blueprint with finding a QB who is as good as Brady, then we can talk superbowl, but Pennington is a fairyman.

If lucky wins games then I'll take lucky every time. Finding a Brady should be easy too, just hit up your local greenhouse. I hear they grow on tree's these days.

Pats 11-5
Jets 9-7
Bills 7-9
Phins 6-10

N.E. 13-3
Jets 10-6
Buffalo 8-8
Miami 4-12

If you look at the teams and schedules it's not hard to come up with this conclusion.

Anything's possible. Miami could go 0-16 or 16-0. I mean those chances are very, very small, but possible. It's still too early to make my predictions. The first 3 days of practice haven't changed my stance either---although the blogs haven't been extremely encouraging.

I still believe the Bills will finish last in the division. I still believe the Patriots will win the division. Unlike some people, mostly Pats fans, I think the division will be highly competitive. Just like it has been really the past 2 years.

Pats 11-5
Fins 9-7
Jets 8-8
Bills 6-10

I guess being an anti-Dolphin homer helps too. :lol:

Just a lil bit.

Here is your schedule. I may have given the Phins a game or two.

@ Wash- Loss
Dallas- Loss
@ Jets- Loss
Oak- Win
@ Houston- Loss
@ Cle- Win
NE- Loss
Giants- Loss
Buf- Loss
@ Philly- Loss
@ Pitt- Loss
Jets- Loss