How do we match up in the AFC east? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do we match up in the AFC east?

NE Between 9-7 and 13-3
Jets Between 7-9 and 11-5
Phins Between 6-10 and 10-6
Bills Between 6-10 and 10-6

trying to prognosticate any closer than that isnt realistic.

Just a lil bit.

Here is your schedule. I may have given the Phins a game or two.

@ Wash- Win
Dallas- Win
@ Jets- Loss
Oak- Win
@ Houston- Win
@ Cle- Win
NE- Win
Giants- Win
Buf- Win
@ Philly- Loss
@ Pitt- Loss
Jets- Win
@ Buf- Win
Balt- Loss
@ NE- Loss
Cincy- Loss

:sidelol: Oh man...These posts are funnier than your Avatar. Here, Ill help you out a bit.

10- 6 sounds much more realistic

The jets as a blueprint is one i do not want to follow. The Jets get lucky every year against us. Lucky. And as the season goes on......thats what it ends up being. Lucky.

I would rather follow NE's blueprint with finding a QB who is as good as Brady, then we can talk superbowl, but Pennington is a fairyman.

I love that. "Lucky" and not only "lucky" but "Lucky every year".

I guess Tiger Woods gets "Lucky" and "Lucky every year".

:)

BZ

NE Between 9-7 and 13-3
Jets Between 7-9 and 11-5
Phins Between 6-10 and 10-6
Bills Between 6-10 and 10-6

trying to prognosticate any closer than that isnt realistic.

That's really good Zeke and almost my thinking too. However, I actually think the Bills "ceiling for potential is much lower than ours" I look at the Bills as not much more than 8-8, maybe 1-2 games better than 6-10. I just believe that losing that much leadership on your team---especially on defense will hurt. Not to mention they didn't fill it with as good of talent that left. Pozluszny (I know I mispelled it) will help, but he might not be that great this year. Although, LB is usually one of the easier positions to come in and help right away---A.J. Hawk, DeMeco Ryans, Vilma, Crowder, etc.

Pats Between 10-6 and 12-4---I don't think any team will be 13-3 or better this year.
Fins Between 6-10 and 9-7---depending on the offense and the defense maintaining
Jets Between 7-9 and 10-6---depending on the health of Pennington and the improved play of the defense
Bills Between 6-10 and 8-8---if the Defense can get better throughout the year and the offense keep improving

:sidelol: Oh man...These posts are funnier than your Avatar. Here, Ill help you out a bit.

10- 6 sounds much more realistic

I just don't see the Phins winning 10 or even half that number with what they have to work with.

You can talk about your Defense all day and still wont help your Offense produce wins.

Set aside the fact that the offensive weapons are having a crummy camp and just focus on the O-Line. It's terrible. Green will be running for his life just like Miami passers did all last year. The only plus for Green is that you guys signed Cory Schlesinger @ Fullback. The continuity of the O-Line is lacking, its depth is horrible. There is no reason to believe it will be better than last years line.

You can't win if you can't get into the endzone and the only way Miami's offense will get anywhere near the endzone is if the Defense or Special teams puts them there.

i really dont know i hope we can do well but allt eh ratings and rankings in magazenes and sites say we are one of the worst teams and are for sure worst in the AFC east

Piss on those rankings. Just remember how last year the Jets were picked to finish dead last in the NFL and the Phins were Super Bowl bound. Decide for yourself. :beer1:

N.E. 13-3
Jets 10-6
Buffalo 8-8
Miami 4-12

thats how i see it too. I really believe it is all on ronnie browns shoulders this year. we have an aging QB but i believe he can get it done.

you all bashing the jets... you all underestimated them last year. DONT make the same mistake again. I won alot of $$$ on the jets.

i dunno about 8-8 for buffalo though. miami and buffalo fight it out for last place. miamis defence still will be the bright spot. top 3 IMHO.

i am a dophins fan, weather we suck or not.

I just don't see the Phins winning 10 or even half that number with what they have to work with.

You can talk about your Defense all day and still wont help your Offense produce wins.

Set aside the fact that the offensive weapons are having a crummy camp and just focus on the O-Line. It's terrible. Green will be running for his life just like Miami passers did all last year. The only plus for Green is that you guys signed Cory Schlesinger @ Fullback. The continuity of the O-Line is lacking, its depth is horrible. There is no reason to believe it will be better than last years line.

You can't win if you can't get into the endzone and the only way Miami's offense will get anywhere near the endzone is if the Defense or Special teams puts them there.
You need to take another look at the numbers...the O-line was middle of the pack at the end of the year even AFTER Daunte inflated the sack numbers...and the O has had 4 practices total.. the offensive weapons "crummieness" is a bit premature.. calling the Fins a 5 win team sounds like a rivals wishful thinking to me. It should be interesting to see how the O-line comes together but a good O coordinator can hide some of those faults and Anvilhead will help in the power running game no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom