How long did you trolls wait | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long did you trolls wait

In a playoff face we got shutout by the Thad Lewis(twice) lead Bills. People have a right to bitch!

Well, if we are lucky enough to make the playoffs, we won't have to play Thad Lewis.

That has to count for something, right...RIGHT?!?!?!

Yeah and I have wanted him **** canned since year two when they folded like a cheap tent to the Saints! A few wins doesn't change the fact that Ireland is a crap GM! When you look at the draft picks and financial resources he has had throughout his career and this is the roster he fields well **** that! 6 years later we have pretty much the same holes we had when he got here. Difference is we wasted countless picks and hundreds of millions in the process.

What will change the fact...playoffs? Playoff win? Superbowl win? Just curious, at what point would you say "ok, im over that Saints loss from x years ago".

Also, we have one of the healthiest cap situations in the NFL now. Our financial house is in shape and ready to make now moves this offseason to build on this year's improvement.

What will change the fact...playoffs? Playoff win? Superbowl win? Just curious, at what point would you say "ok, im over that Saints loss from x years ago".

Also, we have one of the healthiest cap situations in the NFL now. Our financial house is in shape and ready to make now moves this offseason to build on this year's improvement.

I'm still not over the Super Bowl lose to the Cowboys...that's how long I can hold a grudge.

I know B10D13P11 or whatever his name is waited 3 weeks to make an appearance and tell us all about he hates Tannehill. :lol:

I've been saying fire Ireland since 2010...said it during our 3 game winning streak to start this season, said it last week when we were riding high after beating the Patriots and I continue to say it today.

I also said that if Philbin managed to get this team to 8-8 he should get an extension for having a successful season with this roster.

:lol: this thread

Agreed:lol:

Kind of strange though. When i make a "hater" thread thats a word for word imitation of a 10 page homer thread, it gets moved in less then an hour. When someone else throws up a thread specifically calling out other posters, it stays up on the main board. Totally bizarre, beyond explanation.

I've been saying fire Ireland since 2010...said it during our 3 game winning streak to start this season, said it last week when we were riding high after beating the Patriots and I continue to say it today.

I also said that if Philbin managed to get this team to 8-8 he should get an extension for having a successful season with this roster.

Yep. Many of the people who want Ireland gone haven't wavered. I haven't seen one person go from saying they want him gone to the next week calling him a genius based on a win despite what the Ireland fanboys keep saying.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Kind of strange though. When i make a "hater" thread thats a word for word imitation of a 10 page homer thread, it gets moved in less then an hour. When someone else throws up a thread specifically calling out other posters, it stays up on the main board. Totally bizarre, beyond explanation.

Well, we know who moved it. :lol:

Its not bizzare. I knew a bunch of haters would be on today and ill keep responding to them. :) If they choose to come out of the woodwork when im already pissed off about a loss just to piss in my cheerios again then I'll call them out. There is no denying that there is a group of people who only appear post loss that make this site harder to deal with for a week.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Which one? I'm starting to go through them,like the Dolphins with coaches till,I find the right one.LOL.

Think we found the solution then....work on that whole grudgie thing:D

Was it since we beat the Jests...how about the Steelers? I know none of you were around after we beat the Pats. Gets quiet around here when winning, but the minute we lose its like a circle jerk of negativity from posters we haven't seen since the last loss. Do you like losing? Is it that you need something to complain about?

Regardless, the next time you feel butthurt just start one thread that includes all of the following:

fire everybody
tannehill sucks
same dolphins
horrible play by [insert name here]

In addition to this please feel free to let us know how you, a masterful football prodigy, would have done it different.

Dude,you can't have it both ways. If anyone says anything bad about Ireland after a win then you'll tell us that we shouldn't complain cause we just won. "oh you guys complain even after a win" but then if someone complains after a loss then that's also wrong? This team has not won anything in 40 years. Do you expect everyone to be happy with 8 and 7? Get real dude. You want Ireland to stay as GM? Ok man, Ross might be dumb enough to keep him but you have no right to tell us that we should be happy with him. How many winning seasons have we've had with him?

Ozzy rules!!

Dude,you can't have it both ways. If anyone says anything bad about Ireland after a win then you'll tell us that we shouldn't complain cause we just won. "oh you guys complain even after a win" but then if someone complains after a loss then that's also wrong? This team has not won anything in 40 years. Do you expect everyone to be happy with 8 and 7? Get real dude. You want Ireland to stay as GM? Ok man, Ross might be dumb enough to keep him but you have no right to tell us that we should be happy with him. How many winning seasons have we've had with him?

Ozzy rules!!

I don't remember ever saying you have to be happy with him, just that you should put things into perspective. However, as I have said multiple times, the purpose of the thread isn't to persuade you that everything is peachy keen but instead it is to point at that there are a huge amount of people on here who wait for a loss to pounce.

Because this a fan site, not a bitching til you drop site. :up:

Back
Top Bottom