How long did you trolls wait | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long did you trolls wait

As opposed to those who apparently have no problem whatsoever with an atrocious, embarrassing loss and seem more concerned with other fans. I especially like how anybody you disagree with is immediately a "troll."

Not just this loss, any loss. Who says I disagree with them? It's the behavior, not the opinion that I and others have an issue with.

A troll is something that lurks waiting to jump out at an opportune moment. Yes, people who lurk waiting for a loss to jump out so they can finally bitch their heads off are trolls

Not just this loss, any loss. Who says I disagree with them? It's the behavior, not the opinion that I and others have an issue with.

A troll is something that lurks waiting to jump out at an opportune moment. Yes, people who lurk waiting for a loss to jump out so they can finally bitch their heads off are trolls

Ireland gambled on this piece of **** o-line and we gave up 7 sacks and a ****load of pressures which resulted in our offense being completely inept, not to mention may have gotten our QB hurt. You don't think IRELAND deserves to feel some heat after this pathetic performance? This isn't about trolls looking for scapegoats, this line has been a constant source of turmoil dating back to preseason.

Jon Martin went AWOL during training camp, that is ONE GIANT ****ING RED FLAG!! Yet he did nothing to mitigate the impending disaster.

Ireland gambled on this piece of **** o-line and we gave up 7 sacks and a ****load of pressures which resulted in our offense being completely inept, not to mention may have gotten our QB hurt. You don't think IRELAND deserves to feel some heat after this pathetic performance? This isn't about trolls looking for scapegoats, this line has been a constant source of turmoil dating back to preseason.

Jon Martin went AWOL during training camp, that is ONE GIANT ****ING RED FLAG!! Yet he did nothing to mitigate the impending disaster.

What don't you understand? This thread isn't about complaining about the gm, or coach, or what the hell ever. It was about those who lurk waiting to pounce at the slightest problem with the team. Those who only complain. Is this clear yet? Ill type it in another language if that'll help you.

What don't you understand? This thread isn't about complaining about the gm, or coach, or what the hell ever. It was about those who lurk waiting to pounce at the slightest problem with the team. Those who only complain. Is this clear yet? Ill type it in another language if that'll help you.

OK I just read the OP and it seems you're tired of a whole bunch of threads being started to complain about things, so what do you do? Start a thread to complain about complainers starting threads. I got it now, no need to to go to another language...

If you haven't noticed. The "trolls" are always lurking.

Funny. Call them trolls because of the embarrassment that was witnessed in Orchard Park N.Y.?

People need a place to vent. You don't have to like it.

I personally take a few days off from here after debacles like this past weekend.

It's never going to change. Just accept it.

It seems the best thing to do about complaining is ignore it, not start threads about it.

So, you started a thread to call out 2 or 3 posters? Was that your first thought after the loss? "We lost to a ****ty Buffalo team with a 3rd string QB! Those goddamn trolls are going to have a field day!" To each his own, I guess. Personally, I was more frustrated with losing to yet another team that we should have beaten if we were legitimate contenders. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom