How long did you trolls wait | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long did you trolls wait

We all get it, you want Ireland fired. Did you not understand my post? Wanting him fired is one thing, waiting through wins to bitch and forward an agenda at the first loss is another.

Bull****. We were all posting. You should know because you were responding to most of it. I think you may have been one of the ones touting Clay as one of the sole reasons for keeping him. :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

LA Next Stop for the Dolphins

You mean for the bills? Pretty sure they were the ones that were just blacked out. Again. :lol:

Oh I'm sorry, we were just supposed to win 5 straight against 4 division opponents and 1 against Pitt in Pitt which we haven't done in what, 18 years? Odds are we go 4 out of the final 5 to end the year which is really damn good.

My point remains, the slightest bump in the road is blown out of proportion by all of you Debbie Downers on here looking for something to bitch about. Gets quiet when winning then boom - all hell breaks loose for a loss.

Agreed. The Season has been a success. Tannehill has improved and the phins will win 1 more than last yr.

Anyone who thought Miami would 5 in a row to close out the season is delusional. The phins have been inconsistent but that is the hallmark of any & all 7-9/8-8 teams.

Get rid of Thomas. Draft Alfred Blue and acquire 2 really good OL and 2014 is bright. If Keller & Gibson comeback healthy plus RT 17 and Wallace work on chemistry then 2014 could be very productive.

If we somehow managed to sneak into the playoffs, it wouldn't be because of Ireland's ability to build a team thats for damn sure. So if you're going to sit there and say if we make the playoffs it's because of him, you need to snort another line of coke.

If the phins make the playoffs; Could it be in part (Sorry Hayden :chuckle:) because of coaching?

So you're texting while driving, look up and realize holy **** there's a wall right there, in desperation you swerve to the left only to find out that you just caused a 5 car pile up behind you. Thats Jeff Ireland driving the car. Ignore the real problem and cause an even bigger problem. I hope you're happy with this guy cause he's got a safe home down in miami, where the sun shines, the weather is great and Mr. Ross allows him to further destroy his investment. For every good move, there's a laundry list of bad draft picks, free agent signings and trades with this guy.

now this is what caused me to write......lol seriously? he swerved and got lucky for himself and screwed everyone else.

Just will be waiting for every Ireland basher to see what plans they have in the draft for this team.

Its usually when they get lost and wait until after Ireland drafts....then they talk. Thats when they are experts.

Just will be waiting for every Ireland basher to see what plans they have in the draft for this team.

Its usually when they get lost and wait until after Ireland drafts....then they talk. Thats when they are experts.
It would be hard for him to have to not have a more productive draft next year because the guys we picked this year have been worthless.

Don't we have to wait, like, 6 years or whatever for the draft plan to come to fruition? :lol:

There is a simple, obvious explanation for why people come on here and complain...when you spend 3+ hours watching a debacle like Sunday's loss to Buffalo, if you're a diehard fan, you want to vent. You want to share your frustration with other people who are going through the same feelings. Ever since the Sunday Ticket was available, I'm typically watching the games solo, not going to bars, etc. I'm not going go complain about the game plan to my wife & kids. I'm not going to tell them no one from Ireland's 2013 draft has contributed this year. Etc., etc. It's natural to come on here and be p1ssed off affer a loss.

now this is what caused me to write......lol seriously? he swerved and got lucky for himself and screwed everyone else.

He still has a job right meanwhile, he's ****ing everyone else in the franchise along with the fans. So lol about that.

So you do want to fire him for what just so you can say "oh well he assembled a team that made the playoffs but, fire him anyway because his other mistakes trump everything right now" Newsflash: This is a what have you done for me lately league

And if you make the playoffs that is a plus no matter what way YOU or anybody else try to spin it, so you are the absolute joke my good sir.
The fact is, the organization invested a ton of money this year to win now. But they neglected the second most important aspect of a team, the offensive line. Bone headed move. The AFC was a complete joke this year. If they had put any effort at all into fixing the offensive line last offseason we could be looking at a first round bye and a possible SB. There is NO great teams in the AFC. I know people will say Denver, but they have lots of issues as well. This year was ours for the taking and they just ****ed up. No other way to put it. Personally I dont reeally care about what happens to Ireland. I just want to see the o-line get some attention and see us get a new OC, and draft carlos Hyde. That is all.

Wow, amazing that this thread has gone on for so long and still have some people defending a guy that hasn't done anything for our team. What has Ireland done for people to want him to stay?.......our oline has given up 58 sacks.....our defense is 25th against the run....we've rush for 20 yards or less in 3 games this year.We lost to the winless bucs with 10 days to get ready for them. We lost to the bills at homewith 2 weeks to get ready for them.The team laid just another egg on sunday. The LB's can't tackle anyone. Clemons, Misi and Carrol are starting cause we don't have anyone else. NONE of the draft pics are doing anything. We had 5 pics in the first 3 rounds and ended up with 3 players that are not even starters. What'swrong with you people? Ireland doesn't know what he's doing guys and you want him back?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom