How long did you trolls wait | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long did you trolls wait

Why is there such an equivalence with you? a good move is a good move. Why would Grimes be a panic move if it was the move made and it has worked out. I think you don't want any free agents signed whatsoever and everybody needs to be drafted. Free agency is where holes are filled since you only have 7 rounds to do so a lot of teams do not have homegrown talent .

So if he had not spent the money in FA then you complain well he is being cheap and doesn't know what he is doing. When he does you still complain, so it goes back to my other point. SOME on here just have an ax to grind no matter what. Then hide behind calling themselves "realist" and other garbage get out of here with that crap win in fact most are bandwagon jumpers that is why you don't see them when we win.

So you're texting while driving, look up and realize holy **** there's a wall right there, in desperation you swerve to the left only to find out that you just caused a 5 car pile up behind you. Thats Jeff Ireland driving the car. Ignore the real problem and cause an even bigger problem. I hope you're happy with this guy cause he's got a safe home down in miami, where the sun shines, the weather is great and Mr. Ross allows him to further destroy his investment. For every good move, there's a laundry list of bad draft picks, free agent signings and trades with this guy.

Says you. I will say it again if you do not like the product DON'T WATCH!

Says you. I will say it again if you do not like the product DON'T WATCH!

Seems like a lot of people agree with me. I technically pay some of that dirt bags salary so I should be able to complain if i want. Mr. Ross needs to be a little more cut throat. I fired 3 guys this year that worked with me for a couple months each and one guy was a day. You can't take the heat get the **** out. Mr. Ross needs to personally pack Ireland's bags. Unless jeffy has something against Ross, maybe some gay pics...

SMH....you sound like a ****ty boss and I'm pretty sure Ross pays his salary so that is not true. It doesn't matter anyway because if we win Sunday and get in you wont be here so you can troll next season or the next time we lose.

SMH....you sound like a ****ty boss and I'm pretty sure Ross pays his salary so that is not true. It doesn't matter anyway because if we win Sunday and get in you wont be here so you can troll next season or the next time we lose.

Riiiight. I'm posting on here every week, win or lose. I'll see you around, too bad you couldn't come work for me so I could fire you. And as far as my managerial business skills are concerned, the business I'm in is very competitive, if you're not cut throat, you're not successful. Outside of family, Ill step on anyone to get ahead and have done several times, which accounts for several of my customers.

lets just agree most of the problems are with everyone but Tannehill. I feel bad for the guy

lets just agree most of the problems are with everyone but Tannehill. I feel bad for the guy

He doesn't get a totally free pass. He still needs to become "the guy". Just has to keep perfecting his craft.

I still don't get how so many people on this board are so happy with 8 or 9 wins seasons. I guess some of them are so young they never saw the great teams of the 70's and the very good teams of the 80's. It was awesome o watch Little, Langer and Kuechenburg in the 70's. Then it was great to see Newman-Stevenson and Kuechenburg in the early to mid 80's. Now this clown comes around and spends picks after pics and money after money on the oline year after year and look at what we have.The guy sucks at drafting and he sucks at trading too. You guys want to keep him? Then get ready to enjoy more 8 and 9 wins seasons if that.

Ozzy rules!!

Whatever man, you sound kinda dickish but whatever lets you sleep at night.

I still don't get how so many people on this board are so happy with 8 or 9 wins seasons. I guess some of them are so young they never saw the great teams of the 70's and the very good teams of the 80's. It was awesome o watch Little, Langer and Kuechenburg in the 70's. Then it was great to see Newman-Stevenson and Kuechenburg in the early to mid 80's. Now this clown comes around and spends picks after pics and money after money on the oline year after year and look at what we have.The guy sucks at drafting and he sucks at trading too. You guys want to keep him? Then get ready to enjoy more 8 and 9 wins seasons if that.

Ozzy rules!!

Yep...I can remember when a 9-7 season meant something went wrong.

Yep...I can remember when a 9-7 season meant something went wrong.

Seems like all the older generation fans are on board with getting rid of Ireland while the newer 30ish and under fans are happy with this sad excuse AKA the Miami Dolphins. Thank god I'm one of the off colored apples that fell way far from the " we love Ireland tree."

A complain about fans who complain thread. Just let people be a fanatic in any way they see fit

Back
Top Bottom