How long did you trolls wait | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long did you trolls wait

So I ask again, what is enough to basic satisfaction with a team? Winning record? Playoffs? Playoff wins? Super Bowl wins? Perfect season and Super Bowl wins? What's enough to chill out after a loss and realize that is part of the NFL.

It might be th nfl to lose and on any given sunday even the best do ! But when week after week you put the same product on the field try the same useless plays it gets tiresome, no special teams yet same **** every week, OC calling same garbage plays every week like ask your self or better yet go count how many times on 2nd and 10 or longer we run out of SG for a 1-2 yrd gain or loss setting up 3rd and long every time. Team playcallers and brass are a joke ....are you blind? Philbin is useless no tempo no killer in him just a cam Cameron tony sparano cast off, I'm all for a blowout by the jets, I don't want these guys around anymore. Team comes out flat almost always Philbin Sherman Rizzi and Coyle just pack your bags. Philbin got hired mistake 1 he hires dummy who hired him in GB Sherman mistake 2 then convinces him wr he has in college is a nfl QB mistake 3 ...ive see enough strike 3 ur out ......next

So you do want to fire him for what just so you can say "oh well he assembled a team that made the playoffs but, fire him anyway because his other mistakes trump everything right now" Newsflash: This is a what have you done for me lately league

And if you make the playoffs that is a plus no matter what way YOU or anybody else try to spin it, so you are the absolute joke my good sir.

If we somehow managed to sneak into the playoffs, it wouldn't be because of Ireland's ability to build a team thats for damn sure. So if you're going to sit there and say if we make the playoffs it's because of him, you need to snort another line of coke. If this ****ing twat could find talent in the early rounds of the draft and assemble an offensively line, this would have the division locked up already. So keep defending him now and then next year and the year after that. Come to your senses man, Ireland sucks as a talent evaluator, general manager and a team investor. Only guy i seen that believes in a buy high sell low philosophy.

It might be th nfl to lose and on any given sunday even the best do ! But when week after week you put the same product on the field try the same useless plays it gets tiresome, no special teams yet same **** every week, OC calling same garbage plays every week like ask your self or better yet go count how many times on 2nd and 10 or longer we run out of SG for a 1-2 yrd gain or loss setting up 3rd and long every time. Team playcallers and brass are a joke ....are you blind? Philbin is useless no tempo no killer in him just a cam Cameron tony sparano cast off, I'm all for a blowout by the jets, I don't want these guys around anymore. Team comes out flat almost always Philbin Sherman Rizzi and Coyle just pack your bags. Philbin got hired mistake 1 he hires dummy who hired him in GB Sherman mistake 2 then convinces him wr he has in college is a nfl QB mistake 3 ...ive see enough strike 3 ur out ......next

I wouldn't write off Tannehill just yet, seems like he is the least of our worries. The kid has a genuine love for the game and eagerness to get better. As far as the rest of the walking dead....can em!

If we somehow managed to sneak into the playoffs, it wouldn't be because of Ireland's ability to build a team thats for damn sure. So if you're going to sit there and say if we make the playoffs it's because of him, you need to snort another line of coke. If this ****ing twat could find talent in the early rounds of the draft and assemble an offensively line, this would have the division locked up already. So keep defending him now and then next year and the year after that. Come to your senses man, Ireland sucks as a talent evaluator, general manager and a team investor. Only guy i seen that believes in a buy high sell low philosophy.

Ok Ok.... so since he didn't build the team I guess that was Philbin correct? Does Philbin negotiate contracts i dont think so. Thats Ireland so I dont know if you realize how team structure works to not give him any credit is foolish and dumb.

Ok Ok.... so since he didn't build the team I guess that was Philbin correct? Does Philbin negotiate contracts i dont think so. Thats Ireland so I dont know if you realize how team structure works to not give him any credit is foolish and dumb.

You want to give him credit? Let's give him credit, and I'll knock you down a peg for every answer you manage to pull out of your ass. I'll give you the first one, RT: ok ryan Tannehill, team was garbage, didn't have a quarterback since Marino, didn't draft a quarterback in the first round since Marino, choices were ryan Tannehill, Brandon weeden. I'll give Ireland a half of a point because he took youth and upside over college experience and Father Time. Jury is still out on Tanny, but it looks promising. ( i still believe Ireland was forced into this move)

You want to give him credit? Let's give him credit, and I'll knock you down a peg for every answer you manage to pull out of your ass. I'll give you the first one, RT: ok ryan Tannehill, team was garbage, didn't have a quarterback since Marino, didn't draft a quarterback in the first round since Marino, choices were ryan Tannehill, Brandon weeden. I'll give Ireland a half of a point because he took youth and upside over college experience and Father Time. Jury is still out on Tanny, but it looks promising. ( i still believe Ireland was forced into this move)

Dude you are really funny....You just proved that you will not give him any credit for even for Tannehill saying that he was forced into it which you have no proof whatsoever of that happening. Ill give you another one that you forgot Oliver Vernon how many sacks does he have?

What about bringing in Brent Grimes? Can you imagine not have Grimes on this team?
Or what about bringing in Brandon Gibson who was making an impact before he got hurt?
Or how about drafting Charles Clay? who is having a breakout season?
And you may not like it but Mckinnie has been pretty good up into this point not counting yesterday

So i just gave you 4 examples of really solid moves so there.

Elle Cloud we're looking at you

:)

If you had a vagina, this would be appropriate. I have every right to criticize this team considering I support them financially and have been following them since age 3. Lumbering my self to the stadium to support a mediocre team year after year gets old. It's fans like you that take anything that's given to you not hoping for a change. I have more going on in my life than the Dolphins, so if I'm not satisfied with any part of this team, I am vocal about it. This is a fan forum and every fan isn't a blind follower.

If you hate them so much why do you do it?

Conditioning...been doing it since age 3 and it's hard to break the habit....every true fan knows that

it's just tiring dealing with fans that make excuses as to why this team has been in the toilet bowl for a long time. I remember arguing with friends in middle school/ highschool while defending the Fins. Now when they have slick comments, I have to agree on some level. Their teams have won superbowls and are elite franchises when my fins are always around a .500 team.

So that makes you like a super fan?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

He doesn't hate the team, he hates the failure of the organization to improve in any significant way ...but you knew that.

Most of you can't even describe success or what type of significant progress is enough for you. You just want to start over every time we lose...so glad you are not running the team.

Huh? What the hell is a super fan? I'm just a realist. FYI I am tired of rebuilding and think we have some pieces on this team, but their heart seems to be absent.
You should have heard how the conversation went when my agent for season tickets called me trying to get me to lock in for next season for the new packages they are offering. I almost laughed myself into a stroke.

Dude you are really funny....You just proved that you will not give him any credit for even for Tannehill saying that he was forced into it which you have no proof whatsoever of that happening. Ill give you another one that you forgot Oliver Vernon how many sacks does he have?

What about bringing in Brent Grimes? Can you imagine not have Grimes on this team?
Or what about bringing in Brandon Gibson who was making an impact before he got hurt?
Or how about drafting Charles Clay? who is having a breakout season?
And you may not like it but Mckinnie has been pretty good up into this point not counting yesterday

So i just gave you 4 examples of really solid moves so there.

I liked the Vernon pick. Thought he played good last year, kinda broke onto the scene this year. Are you seriously going to bring up Brent grimes? A panic move? If our corners weren't garbage after MULTIPLE 2nd and 3rd round HIGH picks were used on the position we wouldn't have had to make a high risk, high reward type of move. It was definitely a must signing, but can you imagine if that move backfired? There's ZERO depth at corner, so NO your not getting credit for grimes. Gibson, good signing, but again if you evaluate talent, you wouldn't need to sign PROVEN guys to contracts through free agency, in a year where receiver talent was bursting at the seams in this draft.ill give him a point for that one, but we should've addressed this in the draft not to mention the sad excuse he fielded last year at receiver. Mckinnie, desperation move, the guy is what he is. Old and serviceable. A STOP GAP, an Ireland specialty.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Most of you can't even describe success or what type of significant progress is enough for you. You just want to start over every time we lose...so glad you are not running the team.

He's a super duper fan, one that actually sees what the team really is through the bubble gum wrappers and duct tape. Unlike some on here that want to defend our losing ways like its our destiny to lose.

Why is there such an equivalence with you? a good move is a good move. Why would Grimes be a panic move if it was the move made and it has worked out. I think you don't want any free agents signed whatsoever and everybody needs to be drafted. Free agency is where holes are filled since you only have 7 rounds to do so a lot of teams do not have homegrown talent .

So if he had not spent the money in FA then you complain well he is being cheap and doesn't know what he is doing. When he does you still complain, so it goes back to my other point. SOME on here just have an ax to grind no matter what. Then hide behind calling themselves "realist" and other garbage get out of here with that crap win in fact most are bandwagon jumpers that is why you don't see them when we win.

Back
Top Bottom