How long did you trolls wait | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long did you trolls wait

Was it since we beat the Jests...how about the Steelers? I know none of you were around after we beat the Pats. Gets quiet around here when winning, but the minute we lose its like a circle jerk of negativity from posters we haven't seen since the last loss. Do you like losing? Is it that you need something to complain about?

Regardless, the next time you feel butthurt just start one thread that includes all of the following:

fire everybody
tannehill sucks
same dolphins
horrible play by [insert name here]

In addition to this please feel free to let us know how you, a masterful football prodigy, would have done it different.

The reason we bitch is bc this is textbook Dolphins. get the fans excirted draw us back in, we talk about playoffs......Then the most epic Dolphin fashion get shutout with playoffs on the line by a **** team...That is what we are used to as fans of this dog **** franchise. Inept owner, horrible GM, worst OC in the league, and a coach with nothing to offer....A qb we pretend is the next Marino, who has zero pocket presence whatsoever....

Wow, amazing that this thread has gone on for so long and still have some people defending a guy that hasn't done anything for our team. What has Ireland done for people to want him to stay?.......our oline has given up 58 sacks.....our defense is 25th against the run....we've rush for 20 yards or less in 3 games this year.We lost to the winless bucs with 10 days to get ready for them. We lost to the bills at homewith 2 weeks to get ready for them.The team laid just another egg on sunday. The LB's can't tackle anyone. Clemons, Misi and Carrol are starting cause we don't have anyone else. NONE of the draft pics are doing anything. We had 5 pics in the first 3 rounds and ended up with 3 players that are not even starters. What'swrong with you people? Ireland doesn't know what he's doing guys and you want him back?

Ozzy rules!!

"I want him to stay because look at all his draft picks that are still starting. Derp derp derp!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just will be waiting for every Ireland basher to see what plans they have in the draft for this team.

Its usually when they get lost and wait until after Ireland drafts....then they talk. Thats when they are experts.

Is that what usually happens? I haven't see it. Usually all we hear after the draft is how we had bestest draft eva and how every guy we picked is going to have a monster impact and lead us to the promised land. Until the reality of the season kicks in, and with it the reality that Ireland F'd up another one. But then at some point a late round draft pick will turn out to be more impressive than our second round draft pick and we'll hear stories about Ireland's genius because he found this late round nugget.

Is that what usually happens? I haven't see it. Usually all we hear after the draft is how we had bestest draft eva and how every guy we picked is going to have a monster impact and lead us to the promised land. Until the reality of the season kicks in, and with it the reality that Ireland F'd up another one. But then at some point a late round draft pick will turn out to be more impressive than our second round draft pick and we'll hear stories about Ireland's genius because he found this late round nugget.

Ain't that the truth and if Ireland is back next year the same exact thing will occur once again.

I do too. It was when we had Marino.
Remember when our biggest cause for celebration in a season wasn't a regular season win over NE? Something that will be in signatures for years, even if we miss the playoffs again. I remember seeing pictures of the 2009 scoreboard in signatures for years.

It's funny, I started this thread with the intent to call out those who only come around when it's time to bitch. What happens, those who bitch come out in full force even to the point of wishing the team to LA.

False attribution. I have only ever seen the "blame the fans" crowd want to see the team move from Miami. I have never seen the "blame the regime" crowd want to see the team move.

False attribution. I have only ever seen the "blame the fans" crowd want to see the team move from Miami. I have never seen the "blame the regime" crowd want to see the team move.

Exactly. One random guy comes in and says something nonsensical about moving the team and suddenly all those who want Ireland fired want the team moved to LA. Not to mention the fact that he's bitching about bitching.

Exactly. One random guy comes in and says something nonsensical about moving the team and suddenly all those who want Ireland fired want the team moved to LA. Not to mention the fact that he's bitching about bitching.

Never painted with a broad brush- only commented on what lunacy can be seen after a loss even if it were only by one person. So sorry you're unhappy that I'm "bitching about bitching"; however, by the looks of people's feeling regarding my initial message it seems my feelings are the overwhelming majority. If you were to reread my posts you might see that I have no problem with people who bitch after a loss- just with those who only happen to show up after a loss and bitch mightily.

Jeff Ireland -> is the personification of MEDIOCRITY -

Isn't it fabulous he hits on one or two players every 2 or 3 years..., no one is even sure he wanted Tanney..., he certainly wanted D Jordan hopefully Jordan heals up and comes with a vengeance

Ireland sure isn't too interested in protecting the QB

Jeff Ireland blows.

Dr. Hibbert: Homer, I'm afraid you'll have to undergo a coronary bypass operation.
Homer: Say it in English, Doc.
Dr. Hibbert: You're going to need open heart surgery.
Homer: Spare me your medical mumbo jumbo.
Dr. Hibbert: We're going to cut you open, and tinker with your ticker.
Homer: Could you dumb it down a shade?

Never painted with a broad brush- only commented on what lunacy can be seen after a loss even if it were only by one person. So sorry you're unhappy that I'm "bitching about bitching"; however, by the looks of people's feeling regarding my initial message it seems my feelings are the overwhelming majority. If you were to reread my posts you might see that I have no problem with people who bitch after a loss- just with those who only happen to show up after a loss and bitch mightily.
As opposed to those who apparently have no problem whatsoever with an atrocious, embarrassing loss and seem more concerned with other fans. I especially like how anybody you disagree with is immediately a "troll."

Back
Top Bottom