How long till Beck signs with the PATS...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long till Beck signs with the PATS...?

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
And you think people don't like him now 67stang

I'll give it one bloody month... and then people will really despise him....

Beck will be going back to Utah to find a cure for saltwater lakes or savin the heathen egyptians.

a new countdown i guess

And you think people don't like him now 67stang

I'll give it one bloody month... and then people will really despise him....

Honestly, if I were Beck I wouldn't give a rat's _ _ _ what any Phin fan or member of the Phins organization thought about me.
Like any rational person, he will act in his own self interest and if that means signing with the Pats, then so be it.

Beck is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because ...

Beck is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because ...

i have worried about this for a while. the pats have been picking up our players for years to get insight into our playbook. i guess it turns out we should have packaged a 7th WITH beck for a team to take him off our hands.

you know belicheck is frothing at the mouth to know exactly how deep our wildcat (now wildpat) playbook really goes. im sure thats worth a couple hundred large to kraft & co.

I think he may end up in NO. Brunell is almost 40 and Joey Harrington doesn't belong in the NFL.

I was actually surprised the Saints didn't give us a 7th for him.

I would be suprised if the Pats take him. . at this point I cant see ANY team being interested . . if they were Im sure we could have worked a trade. . I cant picture him anywhere. . I know, Im sure he will, I just cant see who or even why. .

Back
Top Bottom