How long till Beck signs with the PATS...? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long till Beck signs with the PATS...?

The pats would pick him up just to get info on our playbook. That's probably another reason wy we got rid of him now. So he didn't learn our new offensive plays before we got rid of him.

i have worried about this for a while. the pats have been picking up our players for years to get insight into our playbook. i guess it turns out we should have packaged a 7th WITH beck for a team to take him off our hands.

you know belicheck is frothing at the mouth to know exactly how deep our wildcat (now wildpat) playbook really goes. im sure thats worth a couple hundred large to kraft & co.

They had to move him before they got serious with Pat White and the playbooks..

Think Cam will talk the Ravens brass into picking him up as a #3 QB in Baltimore? Obviously he's no threat to Flacco or Smith. But Bouman could be replaced. Depends on how much man-love Cam still has for him.

What is sad is we drafted him in the 2nd round threw him in early and never gave him a chance. People need to leave the the guy alone, I hope he lands someplace good that appreciates him and he actually gets a chance to compete.

Think Cam will talk the Ravens brass into picking him up as a #3 QB in Baltimore? Obviously he's no threat to Flacco or Smith. But Bouman could be replaced. Depends on how much man-love Cam still has for him.

I think you nailed it.

What is sad is we drafted him in the 2nd round threw him in early and never gave him a chance. People need to leave the the guy alone, I hope he lands someplace good that appreciates him and he actually gets a chance to compete.

It's a good day for the Dolpins I wish JB the best I really do he got shafted but hey he was also a reach...

He got paid and we wasted another early draft pick what's new...

What's new is we have a FO with a plan...

:up:
That was my initial thought too.

I seriously think being released is is the best for JB and the Dolphins - Shula_guy...

He wasn't going to see the light of day... I would want to be released to apply myself somewhere.... I won't be shocked if he signs in AFC... And then is released during preseason after he has a chance to spill his guts...

I seriously think being released is is the best for JB and the Dolphins - Shula_guy...

He wasn't going to see the light of day... I would want to be released to apply myself somewhere.... I won't be shocked if he signs in AFC... And then is released during preseason after he has a chance to spill his guts...

Honestly I dont see it as being the best thing for Beck. He might get a chance somewhere else but I am skeptical. Most teams are looking for a young project type player or an experienced veteran as a B/U. John Beck is sort of the worst of both scenerios. He is older and inexperienced. Who is going to hire him and for what purpose. His greatest market value was to us because he knew our system and it was delaying our need to draft another QB right away. If that was not enough to keep him on our roster I will be very surprised to see someone else sign him to thiers. Maybe he can sign onto a practice squad, in fact that might be a good role for him here. Cut him then resign him to our practice squad.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the one and only!!!....

clear.gif

John Beck!!... The Pint-Size Patriot!!!....

IN TUNA WE TRUST!!!

Back
Top Bottom