How long till Beck signs with the PATS...? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long till Beck signs with the PATS...?

I would not be one bit surprised if Mr Beck is playing this year, from everything i have read about him ,he is much more improved, and he said in one of the articles i read that he had learned so much from Pennington, who he says he respects so much, i can't wait to see him on the field he is going to surprise lots.

I would not be one bit surprised if Mr Beck is playing this year, from everything i have read about him ,he is much more improved, and he said in one of the articles i read that he had learned so much from Pennington, who he says he respects so much, i can't wait to see him on the field he is going to surprise lots.

You're going to be waiting a LONG time.

I also heard he has put on more muscle and feels great. i think they said he is around 225 pounds. i know i will be criticized for posting still about Beck, but thats ok He was a super classy guy so if im criticiized for posting about him so be it.

I have watched alot of Henne and i think when he finally gets his chance, well now that Pat White is here he might not. he had loads of talent around him at michigan, and still was inconsistant in the Big games. he likes to lock on to his receivers and if he does that here when he does play against some first teamers he will be picked off.

I also heard he has put on more muscle and feels great. i think they said he is around 225 pounds. i know i will be criticized for posting still about Beck, but thats ok He was a super classy guy so if im criticiized for posting about him so be it.

You've heard this from who? His BYU fanboys?

Cam Cameron scooped him up and now that he will have the chance under a good offensive line he will be just fine. When he started for us he ran for his life, now we have a line we cut him, but tuna already brought in his replacement. The 2 headed wildcat. with Henne/white. just hope we don't get flagged for too many men on feild
I told everyone earlier in this post that Cam would jump on the chance to scoop him up for Baltimore. They have 2 decent QB's, but really were in the market for someone there at #3 or to compete for #2. At best, he'll become one of these career backups.

So your saying that beck is going to surpass Flacco?? Or are you just holding out hope for an injury???

Back
Top Bottom