How long till Beck signs with the PATS...? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long till Beck signs with the PATS...?

i hate how you guys still bash beck... he had a bad start with miami .... but considering the team we had to play with, he never got a shot to succeed. Then that offseason he works his *** off and still gets no love at all from anyone here... he was a class act and everyone on here has shown NO CLASS towards him.

Call me what you will..., but nobody I mean nobody made you read this..., and yes he did get a fair shot - take your time walk through the "depths of the sea" for the debate...

This is the victory lap... :foundout:

i hate how you guys still bash beck... he had a bad start with miami .... but considering the team we had to play with, he never got a shot to succeed. Then that offseason he works his *** off and still gets no love at all from anyone here... he was a class act and everyone on here has shown NO CLASS towards him.

baby_crying_closeup-1.jpg

====================================

IN TUNA WE TRUST....:rimshot:

Beck would love to go to New England i bet and get enveloped by that system. would he do fine there??? YES!!! he'll probably do a solid job coming in for Brady if needed (probably after a year or so though of experience with them)

Why are people in love with John Beck? I won't say that he has 0 talent, but there are hundreds of QBs just like him. He had a chance to shine and he didn't. Let's move on.

Who cares were he goes. Let's be honest. Any team that would need to start Beck as their #1 QB has more problems than the phins need to worry about.
Stop being so parinoid. Puff Puff Pass

Cam Cameron scooped him up and now that he will have the chance under a good offensive line he will be just fine. When he started for us he ran for his life, now we have a line we cut him, but tuna already brought in his replacement. The 2 headed wildcat. with Henne/white. just hope we don't get flagged for too many men on feild

I don't hate Beck. In a different situation he may yet turn out to be a decent quarterback. That being said not keeping him was a no-brainer. I think Beck reminds me of Tim Couch, a QB with good tools that didn't have the spark, the fire, that makes QBs like Jeff Garcia and Doug Flutie good year after year even without Beck's physical gifts. One of the reasons I like Pat White is that he will test Henne like Beck couldn't. Henne will either come out of competition stronger or we will know he wasn't the man after all.

Good god, NO! I feel like my mind was just raped.

:sidelol:

They show some skills... At one point when the bikini girl looks as though she's got him in the dirt he fights off contact to lob a strike to his twin in the middle of triple coverage.... P-L-A-Y-U-H-S. :lol:

Cam Cameron scooped him up and now that he will have the chance under a good offensive line he will be just fine. When he started for us he ran for his life, now we have a line we cut him, but tuna already brought in his replacement. The 2 headed wildcat. with Henne/white. just hope we don't get flagged for too many men on feild

Umm... JB didn't run at all... at all... and when I asked some posters about his wheels and escapability "they" said... that he was elusive but that Scam had puropsely coached him to stay in the pocket - I said B shat to that!!

i heard on the radio the other day, and they said 5 teams have contacted beck since being let go, and that he was thinking what was the best place for him and they said he would be signing with Baltimore as early as sunday.

Did he just sign with the Ravens?

Appearantly, he has or soon will

John Beck will be in Baltimore by Sunday, taking orders from the man instrumental in drafting him at Miami, Cam Cameron, the Raven's offensive coordinator.
Beck will compete with Troy Smith (Ohio State) as the No. 2 QB behind Joe Flacco, who is in his second year out of Delaware. I don't think Cameron would have brought Beck in to be No. 3 and there is a chance if something happened to Flacco, it wouldn't take much for Beck to step in as the starter. I predict the other QB, 11-year veteran Todd Bouman, to be cut soon.

Back
Top Bottom