How long till Beck signs with the PATS...? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long till Beck signs with the PATS...?

Think Cam will talk the Ravens brass into picking him up as a #3 QB in Baltimore? Obviously he's no threat to Flacco or Smith. But Bouman could be replaced. Depends on how much man-love Cam still has for him.
We have a winner. IMO it'd be a great move for Baltimore. Like JFoxx said, he's no threat to Flacco, and very likely no threat to Smith. As a #3 he's fine. He's low cost, he's still kind of a "development" (which you prefer as your 3rd QB), and who knows in a few years maybe he fills in for a start and does okay enough. He'll never justify the 2nd round pick or the decision to start him for a few games his rookie year, but he should eventually justify belonging in the NFL on someone's depth chart - even if it is 3rd.

i have worried about this for a while. the pats have been picking up our players for years to get insight into our playbook. i guess it turns out we should have packaged a 7th WITH beck for a team to take him off our hands.

you know belicheck is frothing at the mouth to know exactly how deep our wildcat (now wildpat) playbook really goes. im sure thats worth a couple hundred large to kraft & co.

BB will sign Beck:desk:, interrogate him:ninja:, and release him:broken: before cuts are to be made!

The Patriots may be cheaters, but they're not stupid.....well, yeah they did get caught, didn't they?

i have worried about this for a while. the pats have been picking up our players for years to get insight into our playbook. i guess it turns out we should have packaged a 7th WITH beck for a team to take him off our hands.

you know belicheck is frothing at the mouth to know exactly how deep our wildcat (now wildpat) playbook really goes. im sure thats worth a couple hundred large to kraft & co.

I feel sorry for whoevers leg that is but that's one ugly tatoo!

i know, isnt it great? worst tattoo job i've ever seen. it makes me happy inside to know that a patriots fan is out there walking around with that thing on them.

pretty weak that some of you all probably assume its my tat...bwhahahaahaa.

It's funny how everyone is always fearing that the Pats are going to scoop up every decent player that is available....first it was Julius Peppers, then JT, now people are worried they will pick up Beck. The Pats are limited to 53 players just like everyone else and I seriously doubt they would be interested in him when they have Brady, Gutierrez, O'Connell, and Hoyer already there.

I'm sure someone will take a chance on a former 2nd round pick that got hosed. Woth all the FA Qb's siging out of college i dont see why he cant get a chance to try out somewhere.

It's funny how everyone is always fearing that the Pats are going to scoop up every decent player that is available....first it was Julius Peppers, then JT, now people are worried they will pick up Beck. The Pats are limited to 53 players just like everyone else and I seriously doubt they would be interested in him when they have Brady, Gutierrez, O'Connell, and Hoyer already there.

It's more about info then it is about ability

i know, isnt it great? worst tattoo job i've ever seen. it makes me happy inside to know that a patriots fan is out there walking around with that thing on them.

pretty weak that some of you all probably assume its my tat...bwhahahaahaa.

bRUTTTTTTTTalllllllllllll Tatoo

I would be suprised if the Pats take him. . at this point I cant see ANY team being interested . . if they were Im sure we could have worked a trade. . I cant picture him anywhere. . I know, Im sure he will, I just cant see who or even why. .

And yet the Vikings traded for Rosenfels. What's the difference. Rosenfels is a turnover machine who makes an occasional nice throw.
Just ask the Colts. I think they are still sending him thank you cards and flowers for the gift he gave them last season.

Back
Top Bottom