How long till Beck signs with the PATS...? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long till Beck signs with the PATS...?

Yeah, this would be horrible. John Beck would bring Tom Brady some of the most freshest and cold water that could possibly be found. Thus, enhancing his level of play...

I love how everyone always says the Pats suck so much and are only good because they cheated with the filming, yet, everyone is ****ting auto parts about them picking up players that couldn't make the Dolphins.

Yeah yeah..They're cheaters and they suck..Bellicheck is only good because he cheated..Tom Brady is only good because of Bellicheck...blah blah....

THEN everyone goes screaming and running around in circles because they might pick up the guy that was going to be the fifth best QB on the roster coming into camp.

I love how everyone always says the Pats suck so much and are only good because they cheated with the filming, yet, everyone is ****ting auto parts about them picking up players that couldn't make the Dolphins.

Yeah yeah..They're cheaters and they suck..Bellicheck is only good because he cheated..Tom Brady is only good because of Bellicheck...blah blah....

THEN everyone goes screaming and running around in circles because they might pick up the guy that was going to be the fifth best QB on the roster coming into camp.

5th best might be overating him a little bit. :sidelol:

beck seems like he's physicaly able to handle the job... but i seriously doubt the mental part. Not that he doesn't get the game, but c'mon, to say publicly that you're okay with 3rd string ? to always come up with the same lame answers that "you'll try your best and balblablabla i accept my role blablabla"

i think he's too soft, period.

I don't think he has the IT factor AT ALL. but i'm funding my thoughts on a pure feeling and what i see from the guy, so i'm aware it's biased and might be very innacurate. But still, that's my point of view

I'm not a John Beck supporter in the least bit but he never said he was content with being a 3rd stringer.

I remember that article that was posted and the bull**** headline that went along with it. The article had no content and the entire thread was crap.

Carry on.

I'm not a John Beck supporter in the least bit but he never said he was content with being a 3rd stringer.

I remember that article that was posted and the bull**** headline that went along with it. The article had no content and the entire thread was crap.

Carry on.

He never said squat that's the point...

i hate how you guys still bash beck... he had a bad start with miami .... but considering the team we had to play with, he never got a shot to succeed. Then that offseason he works his *** off and still gets no love at all from anyone here... he was a class act and everyone on here has shown NO CLASS towards him.

OMFG a guy we cut is going to be a hall of famer for a rival team. We should never cut anyone for any reason because it will undoubtedly bite is in the *** afterwards.

i hate how you guys still bash beck... he had a bad start with miami .... but considering the team we had to play with, he never got a shot to succeed. Then that offseason he works his *** off and still gets no love at all from anyone here... he was a class act and everyone on here has shown NO CLASS towards him.

:boohoo: I'm sure he's crying himself to sleep over us showing him "no class". The guy got a shot to succeed. He got much more of a shot than most QBs do, and, guess what? He couldn't get it done. That's why he's not here. I am in awe of all the people here that embrace abject mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom