How Long Will the Ryan Show Play in New York? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Long Will the Ryan Show Play in New York?

Personally I'm not sure I'd like that type of coach for the dolphins.. although if he coached here and took us to the Cha,championship game we'd all be enamored with the guy.. but he ignites fire into our rivalry. He gets the history between our 2 franchises. After a mediocre decade between our 2 teams I think it's great there is massive excitement when it comes to the Dolphins/ Jets match up.

Let him talk. He reminds me of a blue collar guy the NY media and Jet fans would love. No he isn't S. Florida, but he's definitely New York.

Great point. His game day decisions are really poor in a lot of cases. I think time will bear this out unless he changes his way, but if you are arrogant it's hard to change.

Great point. His game day decisions are really poor in a lot of cases. I think time will bear this out unless he changes his way, but if you are arrogant it's hard to change.

Outside of late in our first meeting please point out the poor gameday decisions by rex last year?

The Rex Ryan show is all emotion. Eventually you will get a split locker room and the Drama will collapse the tent. Just be patient and wait it out. Just like your girlfriend getting her period you know it's coming and all hell is going to break loose. Patience!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rex Ryan show is all emotion. Eventually you will get a split locker room and the Drama will collapse the tent. Just be patient and wait it out. Just like your girlfriend getting her period you know it's coming and all hell is going to break loose. Patience!

Is that what happened in Baltimore where he was revered for 10 years? I guess that is all you guys can hope for so i don't blame you.

What is really going to be funny is when Ross cleans house and brings in Carl Peterson.:lol:

You would think he'd learn from last year? whenwe were less than 30 mins from the Super Bowl?

Do you think anything that happened last summer had anything to do w/ you guys beating us twice? That made Ted Ginnr eturn 2 kicks for TDs? Come on.

rex has fun, he speaks his mind. he adds some spice to a rivalry that was pretty much dying and now is once again one of the top rivalries in the league.

Please stop w/ the class nonsense. Your owner was talking SB, your GM and HC were talking SB, you lead the league in arrests this year, your GM asked a potential draft pick if his Mom was a prostitute, you just had a player hit his pregnant girlfriend, how many DUI's did you guys have this offseason? You signed Cognito, you trdaed for Marshall so please stop w/ the class BS.

Who cares about Buddy? Rex has 2 playoff wins in one season as a HC, that's 2 more than Sparano in his 2 years and 2 more than Sparano has ever been a part of as an assistant.

Jets - 532,443,764,342,343,674
Dolphins - 1

We get it

:lol: So the Phins are so inept at football that they can't even legally score TDs?

Apparently you don't read the posts but please try to. people are using KR for Tds that were called back to tell us how good Ginn was as a return man.

Watch the called back returns illegal blocks/holds didn't matter, he was gone.

Post the clips if you can. Just b/c you don't think the penalty made a difference doesn't mean that is the case. Either way it was called back and outside of the Jets game he had 1 return for a TD in 3 years.

:lol: So the Phins are so inept at football that they can't even legally score TDs?
That's the thing about NY fans in general. They rarely give credit where credit is due. They come up with excuses for why they lost, not recognizing that they were outplayed or the opponent made some big plays to win the game. Sounds a lot like Rex Ryan don't you think? My main thing with Ryan is why get on a player from another team? Dolphin fans know Channing Crowder isn't that great a player, but can you imagine the outrage from New York if another teams' coach took shots over and over again against one of their players?

Apparently you don't read the posts but please try to. people are using KR for Tds that were called back to tell us how good Ginn was as a return man.

Post the clips if you can. Just b/c you don't think the penalty made a difference doesn't mean that is the case. Either way it was called back and outside of the Jets game he had 1 return for a TD in 3 years.

It isn't me thinking they made the difference:

I can only find the one at Buffalo and no one is within ten yards of Ginn when the flag is thrown. This hold did not spring him he was already gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJcc1yrrtc

That's the thing about NY fans in general. They rarely give credit where credit is due. They come up with excuses for why they lost, not recognizing that they were outplayed or the opponent made some big plays to win the game. Sounds a lot like Rex Ryan don't you think? My main thing with Ryan is why get on a player from another team? Dolphin fans know Channing Crowder isn't that great a player, but can you imagine the outrage from New York if another teams' coach took shots over and over again against one of their players?

As fans I believe everyone adopts the 'We are one' mentality. No matter how annoying someone on your team might be whether it's a player or coach, the fan will stop at nothing to defend said person. That's fine and all, it just might not mesh well when you're on your rival's web site making these points.

:lol2::lol2: Or sort of like dolphin fans whining trying to invalidate our playoff run, right?

That is what most fans do.

Back
Top Bottom