How Long Will the Ryan Show Play in New York? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Long Will the Ryan Show Play in New York?

:lol2::lol2: Or sort of like dolphin fans whining trying to invalidate our playoff run, right?

That is what most fans do.
Can you give me one example of a coach who bad mouthed another teams player(s) over and over again? That, in a nutshell, is my problem with Ryan. That is classless and, really, doesn't the integrity of an organization start with the front office and the coaches? Players are going to say things, but you expect coaches to have more class. That's all.

To be fair to Ryan, the whole quiet paranoia and discipline shtick that Mangini used clearly didn't work. Nor did Herm's dad/friend thing. The Jets might as well have tried out a loudmouth like Rex. It's not like when he fails it'll really be that big a change of pace from the losing that Jets fans are used to.

Really? Well, recently, it has been the Dolphins on the losing side. As far as I know, Jets fans love Rex. It took him just one season to take over a mediocre D and turn it in to the #1 D in the league. That's his specialty. The D will be even better than last year. The O will progress along with Sanchez's development. Lets not go there and agree to disagree.

Can you give me one example of a coach who bad mouthed another teams player(s) over and over again? That, in a nutshell, is my problem with Ryan. That is classless and, really, doesn't the integrity of an organization start with the front office and the coaches? Players are going to say things, but you expect coaches to have more class. That's all.

So you think no coach has ever bad mouthed against another teams player over and over again? You like to believe in fairy tales?

So Rex Ryan is at it again. You think he'd have learned something from his father -- this us against the world routine doesn't play well with NFL players. This is not high school. You'd think Rex learned from last year to keep his mouth shut. You'd think a series sweep by the Dolphins would be convincing enough. He has a good team, why give the competition more reason to want to beat them? I just wonder how long his routine will last in New York. I think the NFL, the players, the New York fans deserve better. Miami hasn't won as much as we'd all like in the past 10 years or so, but at the very least the Dolphin franchise has always been known as a classy one (with a few exceptions like Bryan Cox and Joey Porter). Obviously Don Shula is a big part of our great history in terms of wins, championships and winning with class. This would certainly be a better person for Ryan to emulate. Shula also had more postseason success than Buddy, who won 0 playoff games despite having some amazing talent on those Philly teams. Take note Rex maybe being pompous and rude aren't the answers to long-term success.

People keep calling out us Jets posters on this board as insecure. I see so much Jets stuff posted here, sometimes I forget this is a Dolphins board. Talk about insecurity when most of the stuff posted here is Jets related.

Show me who he bad mouthed over and over please?

Have you guys noticed how morbidly obsese that Rex Ryan guy is???

Do you guys know your coach is fat too?

sparano-1.jpg
fathomersimpsonmoomoo-1.gif

Rex is busy getting ready for the season not worried about looking good- not that Tony looks good he's just less fat.

So why the lap band? Vanity? Health? A relative in the lap band business gave Rex a good price?

I mean, I know the answer for both men is "health," so why pretend that either of them is doing it for any other reason?

Michael

So why the lap band? Vanity? Health? A relative in the lap band business gave Rex a good price?

I mean, I know the answer for both men is "health," so why pretend that either of them is doing it for any other reason?

Michael

Tony is trying to look good and he's taking up time he could be using to help his team to spend in a gym in an attempt to look good. That's the difference.

Tony is trying to look good and he's taking up time he could be using to help his team to spend in a gym in an attempt to look good. That's the difference.

Since trolling is beneath you, I presume you have definitive proof of this, or are you simply talking out some various bodily exit-only orifice?

Michael

Since trolling is beneath you, I presume you have definitive proof of this, or are you simply talking out some various bodily exit-only orifice?

Michael

It takes time to get in shape and look good especially for a fat guy like Tony. That doesn't happen overnight. In that article it talked about him lifting, running stairs, boxing, flipping tires- you think he does this in an hour a day? He sounds like a guy too consumed w/ trying to look good rather than preparing for the upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom