How Long Will the Ryan Show Play in New York? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Long Will the Ryan Show Play in New York?

Can you give me one example of a coach who bad mouthed another teams player(s) over and over again? That, in a nutshell, is my problem with Ryan. That is classless and, really, doesn't the integrity of an organization start with the front office and the coaches? Players are going to say things, but you expect coaches to have more class. That's all.

Thats overrated. If Rex Ryan wins championships in New York who cares what he says about other teams players. It will only become a story if he isnt successful and if he isnt successful the media is going to find something to bash him over anyway.

What he said about Channing Crowder was not a big deal. He never said the guy wasnt good or anything. He just said he didnt know who he was and lets be honest he is not exactly a well known player anyway. Crowder at the end of the year even said he has no problem with Ryan and I believe said something like he would even like to play for him.

It takes time to get in shape and look good especially for a fat guy like Tony. That doesn't happen overnight. In that article it talked about him lifting, running stairs, boxing, flipping tires- you think he does this in an hour a day? He sounds like a guy too consumed w/ trying to look good rather than preparing for the upcoming season.

I agree. Tony has become insanely obsessed with his looks as of late. We as Fin fans need to set up an intervention to stop this madness before its too late!!!!

:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom