Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

I think this is the first time all the models are in alignment. ... Even though I have really just been paying attention to the EURO- which again has been the most accurate.

So my parents in law drove down from Georgia to be with my other sister in law in Tampa of all freaking places. The other sister in law is here with us and she brought enough freaking stuff to last a month. Drives me crazy as I have OCD from years as a kitchen manager at Fridays.....lol......sorry guys, didn't mean to vent here. I'm actually calmed but 48 hours from now could be different

Ozzy rules!!

Here's a link full of weather info

LIVE Hurricane Irma Dashboard - Live Weather and Radar
24/7 Coverage - Live Miami Florida Webcam

I had been praying this would stay east and now praying it stays west

Ozzy rules!!

Finished up boarding windows today. Nice out , went to store and left my circular saw plugged to extension cord. We got nailed with a fast moving rogue storm. Came home yard was flooded, saw was submerged in water along with cord. Yikes, many streets got flooded after about thirty minutes. going to be fun weekend

I need it to move a little further west. Come on baby, you can do it!

Best wishes to everyone in Florida.
As a NJ fulltime resident who's worst storm experience was Sandy, so not even remotely the same as this.....And a Marco Island vacationer for the past decade several times a year, I just have nothing but love for everyone and everything down there and just hope for the safety and recovery for everyone

Key West, Marco Island and Naples are going to get destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom