Hyde: Hear this Dolphins? Peyton won't be playing with Luck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Hear this Dolphins? Peyton won't be playing with Luck

So you don't see the Colts making the smart move? Okay, I hope you're right and Bill Polian is a moron and trades Miami the #1 pick.

You make it sound as if Luck is the only QB worth drafting and that the only problem the Colts have is QB.

You make it sound as if Luck is the only QB worth drafting and that the only problem the Colts have is QB.

They won their division last season and they're still loaded on offense. With stud QB play and a decent head coach they're right back where they left off.

Whoever gets him is going to be very disappointed. He's never been a great playoff QB, he's 36, and he has major health issues. He won't be running his offense with his guys that he has had years to coach up and build a rapport with.

You should be way more excited right now about the possibility that Luck will pull an Elway and go to one of the teams that might be jockeying for us with Barkley or RG3.

Yes, unlike that QB for the ages, Mark Sanchez. Don't believe me? Go look at his playoff stats. Absolutely great in the playoffs. Would you have him instead?

I absolutely support drafting a QB early, but *if* Peyton freaking Manning hits the open market, you have to take your shot, gimpy or not.

They won their division last season and they're still loaded on offense. With stud QB play and a decent head coach they're right back where they left off.
So Luck is going to come in and play at the level of arguably one of the best QBs to ever play the game... as a rookie? Andrew Luck is a helluva prospect..but you cant expect him to come in and do what Peyton did in his prime. Andrew Luck may be great, but its highly highly unlikely he ever becomes what Manning was.

Then I guess Brady hasn't either, as Manning has a higher career Post Season QB rating than Tom does....And over 10 points higher than Marino.

It's easy to remember the 4 INT game vs New England, but the man has been very good in the Post Season, overall.

Manning had 3 touchdowns and 7 the year the Colts won the playoffs. Manning chokes in big games. The only reason the Colts won the Super Bowl was because the defense somehow played lights out. The Colts were ranked dead last in rushing defense that year and had a bad defense in general. If it wasn’t for the defense to bail Manning out the Colts wouldn’t have come close to the Super Bowl.

And if Manning is healthy they have their stud QB. Drafting Luck doesn't solve their coaching issues.

Back
Top Bottom