Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got?

The Miami Dolphins select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
This assumes no available trading situations popping up while on the clock and you are stuck with the pick.

2015 Mock Draft

1. Tampa Bay Bucs - QB Jameis Winston, FSU
2. Tennessee Titans - QB Marcus Mariota, Oregon
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - OLB Vic Beasley, Clemson
4. Oakland Raiders - DT Leonard Williams, USC
5. Washington Redskins - WR Amari Cooper, Alabama
6. New York Jets - OLB Dante Fowler Jr., Florida
7. Chicago Bears - WR Kevin White, West Virginia
8. Atlanta Falcons - RB Todd Gurley, Georgia
9. New York Giants - OL Brandon Scherff, Iowa
10. St. Louis Rams - CB Trae Waynes, MSU
11. Minnesota Vikings - WR Devante Parker, Louisville
12. Cleveland Browns - DT Danny Shelton, Washington
13. New Orleans Saints - DE Alvin "Bud" Dupree, Kentucky

With the 14th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft . . . . Your Miami Dolphins select ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd Gurley at 8?

He's the wildcard of the draft . . . it is not unthinkable, especially if Atlanta feels the drop off from Williams/Fowler/Beasley is not worth passing up the future of Gurley . . . plus the hometown connection.

Sheesh. Good job on this. They took away all the best players at our most needed positions. But in this case I couldn't fault them for taking any of these 3, Marcus peters, eric kendricks or landon collins. I really hope it doesn't play out like this though

Sheesh. Good job on this. They took away all the best players at our most needed positions. But in this case I couldn't fault them for taking any of these 3, Marcus peters, eric kendricks or landon collins. I really hope it doesn't play out like this though

Ugh, forgot to put Landon Collins in the poll . . . I knew I'd forget somebody.

Randy Gregory or Shane Ray still available? I'd probably roll the dice with Gregory!

Collins or Kendricks

I'll catch hell for it, but with those guys on the board I probably take Flowers. It's him or Kendricks. Both fill bad needs. I'm tired of Tannehill ending up on his ass. If we are going to be any good, Tannehill's going to be our star. We need the offensive line to be good for a change. Flowers can play Tackle and Guard, and do both well.

Other. Trade the hell down, pick up another 2nd and target Agholor, Strong or DGB.

He's the wildcard of the draft . . . it is not unthinkable, especially if Atlanta feels the drop off from Williams/Fowler/Beasley is not worth passing up the future of Gurley . . . plus the hometown connection.

Give me the Perriman kid!

Already said that no trade up offers came in while on the clock. You are stuck with the pick. Who you got?

Christ lol. Tough spot. I'll still go other and Agholor. Probably not a popular selection but I really now believe he's the 4th best receiver in this draft. Explosive, versatile, great hands, great speed. He's not quite Odell Beckham Jr as a prospect but he shows similar qualities on tape.

This assumes no available trading situations popping up while on the clock and you are stuck with the pick.

2015 Mock Draft

1. Tampa Bay Bucs - QB Jameis Winston, FSU
2. Tennessee Titans - QB Marcus Mariota, Oregon
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - OLB Vic Beasley, Clemson
4. Oakland Raiders - DT Leonard Williams, USC
5. Washington Redskins - WR Amari Cooper, Alabama
6. New York Jets - OLB Dante Fowler Jr., Florida
7. Chicago Bears - WR Kevin White, West Virginia
8. Atlanta Falcons - RB Todd Gurley, Georgia
9. New York Giants - OL Brandon Scherff, Iowa
10. St. Louis Rams - CB Trae Waynes, MSU
11. Minnesota Vikings - WR Devante Parker, Louisville
12. Cleveland Browns - DT Danny Shelton, Washington
13. New Orleans Saints - DE Alvin "Bud" Dupree, Kentucky

With the 14th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft . . . . Your Miami Dolphins select ?

You sir are a

The_Grinch_(That_Stole_Christmas).jpg

lol. I don't know what I'd want if the draft went the way you laid it out. I don't know punt and play defense? I mean I'd seriously be working phones trying to trade back in this case.

Gun to my head, have to pick at 14 with this list the way it is.............Eric Kendricks I guess.

Back
Top Bottom