Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got?

The Miami Dolphins select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shane rays easily the best player available here and there's not a chance he gets here but for entertainment purposes strictly speaking bpa it's shane ray...a legit top level edge rusher at 14 should not be there in this class but in your scenario it is...now in miami he's a situational rusher and spot rotation de you have to try and hide as much as possible but he's the bpa...he wont give us every down from the get go snaps like he would say for the jets in a 34 so we'd again not be getting full bang for our buck but he can hunt the damn qb

it's either ray or kendricks for me if no trade out...i think erik flowers as a guard is too much projection...i see tackle so i would pass...damn good player though just raw as hell and needs a lot of technique work and kicking him inside i think would set back the learning curve...not to mention power kick slide and power game although good feet...hands get outside the frame of the body too much in pass pro but that can be cleaned up

i took KendricKs... which I wouldnt mind if we traded down but its the safe pick and its what my Dolphins have trained me to do...

in the scenario you've presented someone would come up for shane ray...he shouldn't get out of the top 8 either the jets or atlanta but if he did get to us someone would come up for him and miami imo would trade out...i think they'd try and trade out and even take less value if they had to with what's gone on the board in this scenario

but if they can't i hope they just take kendricks and plug the biggest need on the defense

Flowers never played G at UM, He was a starting Tackle from day one, so saying that he can play both is a stretch to me, since he has never done it at a higher level. At this point I think you have to try and trade down, if not I take Marcus Peters to solidify the secondary.

in the scenario you've presented someone would come up for shane ray...he shouldn't get out of the top 8 either the jets or atlanta but if he did get to us someone would come up for him and miami imo would trade out...i think they'd try and trade out and even take less value if they had to with what's gone on the board in this scenario

but if they can't i hope they just take kendricks and plug the biggest need on the defense

I agree Atlanta prob would take him over Gurley and then get a RB later

I got Kendricks. Reminds me of a young Dansby, and we need middle help. Jordan, Kendricks, Jenkins= young and hungry

Hoops is right, Ray is the BPA but is so damn miscast in our scheme I can't pull the trigger. I had a tough time deciding between La'El Collins and Kendricks. Ultimately I went with the most need and that is the MLB in Kendricks. For me right now, MLB > G on the need front.

Best player up there is Gregory . However id go with the second best player available .... Shane ray

Andrus Peat. Stick him at OG and eventually replace Brandon Albert at LT.

I cant fathom another season watching Dallas Thomas starting, while also knowing Albert is going to go down at anytime.

You left a name off the list Todd Gurley he gets my vote.

shane rays easily the best player available here and there's not a chance he gets here but for entertainment purposes strictly speaking bpa it's shane ray...a legit top level edge rusher at 14 should not be there in this class but in your scenario it is...now in miami he's a situational rusher and spot rotation de you have to try and hide as much as possible but he's the bpa...he wont give us every down from the get go snaps like he would say for the jets in a 34 so we'd again not be getting full bang for our buck but he can hunt the damn qb

7LAqMVFxOGPAc.gif

Back
Top Bottom