Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got?

The Miami Dolphins select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: at you guys voting other. The first sentence in this thread states "Trade down option is not available on the clock". Just because you want to trade down doesn't mean you'll find the partner to do so . . . in this case, we didn't find the partner, there is a minute left on the clock and you have to make a pick.

You have to pick one of the players or choose other and explain who your pick would be.

:lol: this board hasn't learned from the dion jordan thing i see...but at least if you do pick ray you get a LEGIT pass rusher out of it talent wise...at least i know the kid can rush the damn passer and sack the qb...even if i can't get every down bang for my buck and will have to struggle to find snaps for him

dont anyone try and say that's a sam lb option...it's not...what a waste that would be

I do agree that Shane Ray would be the BPA should the draft fall in this particular way, but for the reasons you gave I would absolutely not take him. I wouldn't take Kendricks either though as I think he's a fringe first rounder and I think the top 6-7 receivers are all better players at their respective position than Kendricks. We should be targeting a wideout round 1.

I do agree that Shane Ray would be the BPA should the draft fall in this particular way, but for the reasons you gave I would absolutely not take him. I wouldn't take Kendricks either though as I think he's a fringe first rounder and I think the top 6-7 receivers are all better players at their respective position than Kendricks. We should be targeting a wideout round 1.

i think kendricks impact on this team would be as valuable as any wr...but that's just me i guess...i also have a top 20 grade on him so it's not a leap for me to turn in that card

i think kendricks impact on this team would be as valuable as any wr...but that's just me i guess...i also have a top 20 grade on him so it's not a leap for me to turn in that card

Meh, I want to trade down into the 20s and get another 2nd. We can still get one of Agholor, Perriman, DGB or Strong at 24 (I think Zona may have interest in trading up for Gurley or a pass rusher) and we can draft a Perryman or Dawson in round 2. I know you like Kendricks a good deal more than those guys, but I personally don't see a big difference.

Dream draft. Snap pick Shane Ray. Run, don't walk, to the podium.

I voted for Landon Collins because I want the dynamic tandem of him and Reshad if that really could work I honestly don't know. But in hindsight I think you are right, Ray is the best pick in this scenario long term.

I love how some people think the Fins can just easily trade down, as if 10 teams are banging down Miami's door and offering sweet deals.

Yeah, in this draft scenario, I'd like a trade down too....but there's a chance Miami won't be able to do it unless they're willing to accept less value (which means a trade down likely wouldn't happen).

If Miami had to make this pick, I'd go Kendricks, then Peters, then Brown. I don't care what the "experts" say about Kendricks being a 2nd round pick...he's an impact player at a position of need that wouldn't need to come off the field.

Kendricks.

Though if this scenario were to happen I cannot see how wouldn't have a trade partner even at 75 cents on the dollar. People would call us to get a crack at Ray.

With Gregory and Ray available this low ... I'm confident we could find a trade partner that works for us.

Nice job setting up a scenario I'd hate. If the Fins see someone they think can be a Left Tackle in the future, take him. Start him the next 1-2 years inside at LG, then kick out once Albert is done.

Kendricks if you don't think there's a slam dunk LT there.

I hate to say it but a solid OL might be a decent pick this year. With those available options, id lean towards Melvin Gordon and play defense and run the ball. Old School style. Why have a deep threat WR if Tanny cant connect with him.

Kendricks but I don't see why we couldn't trade down some to grab him. I know, I know no trades in this scenario. But I bet there will be someone at 14 that someone else covets during the draft. Maybe Gordon & the cowboys but anything could happen

Back
Top Bottom