Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got?

The Miami Dolphins select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Todd Gurley at 8?

Would be highly unlikely Atlanta takes offense for a team that ranked 32nd against the pass and had all of 22 sacks last year. Especially for a new defensive minded head coach who will probably want to build a defense like he had in Seattle as soon as possible. They'll have a very good chance of getting an elite pass rusher at #8.

2 things to consider for me. At 14 first I want someone who is worth of that pick and when possible I'd rather have a playmaker. So I was thinking Gordon and would not cry if it was him,...however, I also look at who we already have plus wanting someone who's going to be with us for 10 years....I have miller already, have good backs I can draft later so I took Flowers. Can't count on Alberts and I need to protect Tannehill once and for all. If Alberts is ready then start flowers at guard till is time to move him to OT

Ozzy rules!!

La'EL Collins never look back. He played in the most NFL ready conference in all of college football. Did I mention, Dallas Thomas?

Btw, I see the guy with the most votes is a player not worth it of being drafted 14. Those who voted for Kendricks are think need at 14 instead of talent and value. That's the way to build an 8 and 8 team. You want to make the playoffs fix the oline and/or draft a playmaker regardless of position

Ozzy rules!!

Btw, I see the guy with the most votes is a player not worth it of being drafted 14. Those who voted for Kendricks are think need at 14 instead of talent and value. That's the way to build an 8 and 8 team. You want to make the playoffs fix the oline and/or draft a playmaker regardless of position

Ozzy rules!!

:lol: :bricks:

Ozzy rules!!

Yet taking the lesser of the top 2 backs IS worth it??

Ozzy rules!!

Or they consider him the BPA that fits our team (unlike Ray and Gregory).

if kendricks play a difference making mike lb no one will care about perceived draft value and you will get plenty of playmaking...

For me it would be either Kendricks, Kevin Johnson or Gordon.

For those of you who hate Kendricks, would you have skipped taking Zach Thomas in the first four rounds because he was too small, and been a better pick in the 5th round? What does it matter if he becomes a great starting Mike?

I chose Perriman because I am underwhelmed by the choices

OT? - meh

3-4 rush LB's? - no

RB? - no

DT? - meh

Kevin Johnson - reach?

Landon Collins? - perhaps, can he cover?

Kendricks/Strong - seem like reaches

this scenario would make a trade-down seem preferable

Kevin Johnson for me all the way, you don't take your cornerback of the future here you probably don't get one in this draft, and there is no telling what kind of position you'll be in to get one next year.

Gordon is very tempting, but this draft is too deep at RB to make that move IMO, I wouodnt be mad if we did though. I am curious About his ability to receive out of the backfield though, not sold on that one bit, that's huge IMO.

if kendricks play a difference making mike lb no one will care about perceived draft value and you will get plenty of playmaking...

This. My brother-in-law is a diehard Ravens fan and he said that it was amazing how much CJ Mosley impacted the Ravens defense last year. I think Kendricks can have the same impact on Miami's D, especially considering how pathetic the unit is. The fact that he's a 3 down LB and has instincts in the passing game and can actually cover? It's a no-brainer to me.

Kevin Johnson for me all the way, you don't take your cornerback of the future here you probably don't get one in this draft, and there is no telling what kind of position you'll be in to get one next year.

Gordon is very tempting, but this draft is too deep at RB to make that move IMO, I wouodnt be mad if we did though. I am curious About his ability to receive out of the backfield though, not sold on that one bit, that's huge IMO.

I wouldnt worry about it. They showed him putting in time on it on ESPN last night. Thats what I want him over others. durable, great character and work ethic. He is a decent blocker too. I think he would be dynamic for us. Dont understand why people refuse to acknowledge that 1) We need another RB and 2) His talents are superior

Why wouldnt you want that?

I consider everthing in this draft. At our spot in this draft, Melvin Gordon would be an excellent pick and alot of dolphin haters will sulk their heads, because when it comes down to it, they know.

I wouldnt worry about it. They showed him putting in time on it on ESPN last night. Thats what I want him over others. durable, great character and work ethic. He is a decent blocker too. I think he would be dynamic for us. Dont understand why people refuse to acknowledge that 1) We need another RB and 2) His talents are superior

Why wouldnt you want that?

I consider everthing in this draft. At our spot in this draft, Melvin Gordon would be an excellent pick and alot of dolphin haters will sulk their heads, because when it comes down to it, they know.

I'm one of Gordons biggest supporters, but RB is a easy position to fill on this draft.

We could probably land Ajayi in the 2nd rnd who I have very closely ranked to gordon. And than there is easily another 7-8 rbs I love in the 3rd to 4th rnds.

Cant say that about cornerback.

Back
Top Bottom