Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical: If the Draft falls this way . . . who you got?

The Miami Dolphins select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The guy that looks to be falling is danny shelton...a lot of cleveland at 19 buzz...wouldnt shock me if he was on the board in the 20s although it would help us from my point of view if he went in front of us seems unlikely he will

What about maybe NO one pick before us? That could help us possibly but it does look like he may go in the 20's.

What about maybe NO one pick before us? That could help us possibly but it does look like he may go in the 20's.

Edge player...bud dupree getting a ton of love there...never say never but i think the edge rusher has the lead

Minnesota at 11 looking hard at parker and waynes if they get there...if you want waynes you gonna sweat out minnesota...and you better hope parker isnt gone top 10

Of course cleveland at 12 can wait on dt and get the top wr on their board...they wont be in play for corner in front of us...parker gets there likely say bye bye...if he doesnt perriman could be the play

Its not looking good for miami for parker or waynes...and beasley and ray are long gone in the top 10 as they should be...im waiting for word on gurleys medical but its very possible that is the run away bpa at 14...also possible if miami wants out someone is willing to come up for gurley there...a team targetting a trade up with miami for him makes a ton of sense...i think thats really the only one who has a legit shot to reach us that would light a fire

Gotta go Landon Collins, he's the safest pick. We have to look at what Ha Ha Clinton Dix did as a rookie with Green Bay and take that into consideration. Kendricks and Perrimen didn't play against any comp, gotta go with the SEC safety who's battle tested and has made big plays in big time games.

Its not looking good for miami for parker or waynes...and beasley and ray are long gone in the top 10 as they should be...im waiting for word on gurleys medical but its very possible that is the run away bpa at 14...also possible if miami wants out someone is willing to come up for gurley there...a team targetting a trade up with miami for him makes a ton of sense...i think thats really the only one who has a legit shot to reach us that would light a fire

Dupree looks like he could get picked early or all the way done at the bottom of the round. Gurley trade partner would be Dallas but not sure if we would want to drop that far. I think we really like Gurley and its not just smoke and again I can still see our pick being Kendricks and maybe you can remove that red part of your sig!

Dupree looks like he could get picked early or all the way done at the bottom of the round. Gurley trade partner would be Dallas but not sure if we would want to drop that far. I think we really like Gurley and its not just smoke and again I can still see our pick being Kendricks and maybe you can remove that red part of your sig!

I think dupree is going top half of the first...he gets bumped up with gregorys off the field issues and he has ideal size...kendricks for some reason is getting little love...i don't know why...but they are talking perriman and anthony over him...

If we get that at 47 i will do back flips

Gotta go Landon Collins, he's the safest pick. We have to look at what Ha Ha Clinton Dix did as a rookie with Green Bay and take that into consideration. Kendricks and Perrimen didn't play against any comp, gotta go with the SEC safety who's battle tested and has made big plays in big time games.

No thanks. Safety isn't a huge need and Collins is a SS... If anyone we need a guy who has range and can play FS... Yeah yeah our safeties are interchangeable but we don't need another ss

No thanks. Safety isn't a huge need and Collins is a SS... If anyone we need a guy who has range and can play FS... Yeah yeah our safeties are interchangeable but we don't need another ss

Watch much football? We were hurting when Delmas went out last year and on top of that we lost Jimmy Wilson who was playing back up safety. You're not telling me Landon Collins can't play free safety because he can. Along with the fact that Delmas isn't a long term fix, Safety will definitely be a position the organization looks to upgrade.

Watch much football? We were hurting when Delmas went out last year and on top of that we lost Jimmy Wilson who was playing back up safety. You're not telling me Landon Collins can't play free safety because he can. Along with the fact that Delmas isn't a long term fix, Safety will definitely be a position the organization looks to upgrade.
Yeah, I do. Safety (especially him) wouldn't be a good first round choice. Pretty far down on the list, yeah we sucked when Delmas went down but we also lost Thomas, who's shown to be better than Wilson and progressing. If we draft a safety please let it be a guy with great range and coverage ability. Not another in the box safety. Delmas may hit hard but he lines us up and is solid in coverage. You think a rookie steps in and does that just as well?

watch football much? Lol okay way to act like a pretentious bitch, I could thumbs down and insult you too for a mere disagreement in opinion, but nah

You don't either.

Landon Collins is an in the box saftey with limited cover skills, who is a SS, and Miami has a pretty darn one in Reshad Jones.

So I suggest you go watch even more football first.

:thanks:

I`d pick Malcom Brown, making the Fins DL top 5 in the NFL, making it easier for everyone on defense... And completely fixing what happened during the last 6 game of the last season where teams could run at will against us... Pressure from the middle is the most effective way to disrupt quick passing attacks that seem to be run by most good offenses these days...

The lack of a consensus on this poll speaks to the unfortunate position were in. I really feel like the top 11 is the place to be this year.

Back
Top Bottom