I am not impressed w/ either jets or Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am not impressed w/ either jets or Pats

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
Now the Jets have a solid defense but the Patriots defense is nothing special. The jets have been giving up stupid penalties and the patriots offense looks sluggish. The jets offense is doing nothing against a mediocre Pats D. Both teams look very vulnerable. We need to bea the colts this weekend because if we do this division will be alot easier than it seems.

Now the Jets have a solid defense but the Patriots defense is nothing special. The jets have been giving up stupid penalties and the patriots offense looks sluggish. The jets offense is doing nothing against a mediocre Pats D. Both teams look very vulnerable. We need to bea the colts this weekend because if we do this division will be alot easier than it seems.
We had 1 bad game last week. Everyone needs chill out. It's going to be a tight race for the AFC EAST title. Nobody from the AFC EAST is going to win the SB this year.

If Buffalo didn't choke hardcore last week, we could actually be looking at a Pats team that is 0-2 with games coming up against Atlanta and Baltimore. What a shame.

Sanchez is looking good.

funny EVERY rookie QB last 2 yrs looks good but yet we play noodle arm.

Next year we will see if Henne can play. And if he can't hopefully we will draft a QB and start all over again- if there even is football in 2011

why not find out now so then we can get bradford or something if need be instead of waiting.

not like PENNY is going to take us anywhere so why stall Henne's development?

I started a thread this past week saying exactly what you just said.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/we-need-to-know-what-henne-is-made-of-this-year-256389.html

Tank the season eh. Yea you're a real fan :rolleyes2:

did i say tank the season?
do you know if henne will tank?
do u know if penny wont tank?

exactly so stfu dont put words in my mouth

How is putting in Henne tanking the season? He didn't say "let's lose every game so we get Bradford", he said let's evaluate Henne this year so we can see if we need a QB in the draft.

How is putting in Henne tanking the season? He didn't say "let's lose every game so we get Bradford", he said let's evaluate Henne this year so we can see if we need a QB in the draft.

you think he has actual sense of what he is even saying?

hes a bitter and bored person with zero brain cells.
loser even gave me a Disaprove post yet I didn't say what he "hoped" i woudl have said. loll what a loser

What the hell did I miss? Where did chad Henne out performed CP?

Fact is, Pennington just isn't the guy to lead this team to a Super Bowl. This does not take anything away from what he and this team accomplished last season. But we saw it against Bmore and we saw it against Atlanta. This is why the wildcat was so effective, it caught teams off guard . . . but either way, teams no in our base offense, they can play up close and stuff the run and make it difficult to have success with the short pass. Until we extend the field, we will never get to where we want to be.

I mean I give it until the BYE week, and if this team is still under achieving . . . we put Henne in for the Saints game at home.

What the hell did I miss? Where did chad Henne out performed CP?

Henne did not outperform him, nor was he given a chance. Its not about Pennington, he is not the future of this team and will be our backup next year. All we said was it is unfortunate Henne was not evaluated this year instead of next, that way we could get a QB next year in the draft if need be. Instead of spending all of next year playing Henne and trying to get a QB the following year or two if Henne is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom