I am not impressed w/ either jets or Pats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am not impressed w/ either jets or Pats

Now the Jets have a solid defense but the Patriots defense is nothing special. The jets have been giving up stupid penalties and the patriots offense looks sluggish. The jets offense is doing nothing against a mediocre Pats D. Both teams look very vulnerable. We need to bea the colts this weekend because if we do this division will be alot easier than it seems.

The Jets are playing with a rookie QB.

There built on running the football and playing good defense. Sachez's job right now is to not turn the ball over. Nobody really expects them to be very good on offense.

When I thought about what I thought the Jets would do this season these are the type of games I had in mind. Low scoring. The fact that there not a great Offensive team shouldnt be anything new. We knew this going into the season.

I'm honestly a little envious of the Jets. They play a fun, aggressive defense, with a coach who isn't afraid to talk. As a fan, that stuff is fun. The worst part is they have several young, and good players on both offense and defense.

It also looks like they have a great young QB, while we are searching for something at that spot. Love my Phins till I die, but it sure stinks to see the Jets look like they made a great hire of Rex Ryan, and a great pick in Sanchez. It also stinks to see what looks like another tough team in our own division.

As much as i hate the jets i have to give it to you stoping new england o from making a single td is impressive. dolphins nation time to worry.

NE is not the team they used to be and they didn't have Welker today. It's impressive to hold them & the Texans to no offensive TD's over two weeks though. The D is legit.

I'm not trying to be a "troll", but if I were I fins fan I'd be more worried about getting the fins offense going than the Jets.

I'm impressed with any team that can defeat Belichick with a rookie QB. It simply doesn't happen. I can't count how many bets I've won on that angle. It's always like the first half today. In fact, at least New England covered the first half for me today, if not the game. :chuckle:

New England with a loss after week two is so relaxing I can't describe it. You've gotta love the New York J-E-T-S. :up:

The Jets D is solid..and Sanchez has done a damn good job starting so far.

I don't like the Jets...but you've got to give credit where credit is due.

Now the Jets have a solid defense but the Patriots defense is nothing special. The jets have been giving up stupid penalties and the patriots offense looks sluggish. The jets offense is doing nothing against a mediocre Pats D. Both teams look very vulnerable. We need to bea the colts this weekend because if we do this division will be alot easier than it seems.
Well the Jets do have a rookie QB starting, it may take time for him to really hit stride.

Yep, pretty much. Wanting to switch QB's after 1 game is pretty much tanking :thanks:

How do you figure it's tanking, Penney for all he did last year is not taking this team to the super bowl and is not the future of this franchise. I would rather see what Henne can do this year than have to suffer through a bad year next year if he isn't the answer and Penney is let go. And all indications are that this is his last year in Miami. Not to mention all the success of first year QB's, who is to say that Henne can't do the job. He hasn't been given the opportunity

NE is not the team they used to be and they didn't have Welker today. It's impressive to hold them & the Texans to no offensive TD's over two weeks though. The D is legit.

I'm not trying to be a "troll", but if I were I fins fan I'd be more worried about getting the fins offense going than the Jets.

I agree with this entire post especially what I highlighted. Congrats Jets, great win today.
If I was a Pats fan I'd be getting pretty worried today. They are lucky to not be 0-2 despite what the talking heads in the media say, they are clearly, AT THIS POINT, not the team they were.

If Buffalo didn't choke hardcore last week, we could actually be looking at a Pats team that is 0-2 with games coming up against Atlanta and Baltimore. What a shame.

who has a tough schedule?

Actually, I am not all that impressed with the Jet D. It doesnt resemble anything like Baltimores.

I'm serious. For all the talk of a "viscious defense", I didnt see much Visciousness. Not that your D is bad mind you, I think they play very well and they are without Pace right now, but lets not get carried away here. Buffalo's D did just as good without Posluzy for a half until the last minute.

I think Revis is PB legit all the way and did quite well vs. Moss today. But I am also of the opine that NE is the most overrated team in the NFL right now. Buffalo exposed NE before you did.

The Jets D is solid..and Sanchez has done a damn good job starting so far.

I don't like the Jets...but you've got to give credit where credit is due.

Jets first loss comes next week. Tennessee needs to win that one bigtime.

Actually, I am not all that impressed with the Jet D. It doesnt resemble anything like Baltimores.

I'm serious. For all the talk of a "viscious defense", I didnt see much Visciousness. Not that your D is bad mind you, I think they play very well and they are without Pace right now, but lets not get carried away here. Buffalo's D did just as good without Posluzy for a half until the last minute.

I think Revis is PB legit all the way and did quite well vs. Moss today. But I am also of the opine that NE is the most overrated team in the NFL right now. Buffalo exposed NE before you did.

I have heard a couple people say that on here. What are you looking for?

When I watch the Jets play I see a very tough, agressive defense.

Back
Top Bottom