I am not impressed w/ either jets or Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am not impressed w/ either jets or Pats

The hate is unreal....you do realize a rookie just outplayed Brady right? Give the kid his props.

I hate to say it but the Jets look good. I've been impressed by Sanchez, hes shows good poise. It helps that he has a good OL and very good defense.

The Pats are not the powerhouse they used to be but they're still a very good team and I wouldn't write them off so quickly.

I just looked at your thread name how can you say you r not impress with any d that can stop NE offense from making a single td? If they can stop ne offense what do you think they can do to us?

I just looked at your thread name how can you say you r not impress with any d that can stop NE offense from making a single td? If they can stop ne offense what do you think they can do to us?

I would say shutout....but we're pretty good at garbage time scores.

did i say tank the season?
do you know if henne will tank?
do u know if penny wont tank?

exactly so stfu dont put words in my mouth
Yep, pretty much. Wanting to switch QB's after 1 game is pretty much tanking :thanks:

you think he has actual sense of what he is even saying?

hes a bitter and bored person with zero brain cells.
loser even gave me a Disaprove post yet I didn't say what he "hoped" i woudl have said. loll what a loser
Nice job taking shots at me. I bet you feel like a man now eh :lol:. You Henne lovers are hilarious. OH NOES! 1 GAME. SEASON IZ OVER!

It doesn't matter if you're impressed. The Jets are 2-0 with a rookie QB and the Lfins are probably going to be 0-2 after tomorrow. Enjoy the Pennington show against real teams.

It doesn't matter if you're impressed. The Jets are 2-0 with a rookie QB and the Lfins are probably going to be 0-2 after tomorrow. Enjoy the Pennington show against real teams.
Knew it wouldn't take long for the trolls to show up. Happens every year until their teams melt down, then you don't hear from them again for a good while.

I have been saying the same thing since we signed the guy....

Those with aqua and orange glasses as opposed to actually watching football will aparently never figure that out.

I have been saying the same thing since we signed the guy....

Those with aqua and orange glasses as opposed to actually watching football will aparently never figure that out.
We actually watched last year, where Penny is the reason we went 11-5. You apparently missed the season. But henne is god, so here's hoping he gets his chance soon. He's so great the O-Line will magically start to block, and WR's will magically get open. I cannot wait.

We actually watched last year, where Penny is the reason we went 11-5. You apparently missed the season. But henne is god, so here's hoping he gets his chance soon. He's so great the O-Line will magically start to block, and WR's will magically get open. I cannot wait.

I watched Pennington do what he has done for a decade, barely beat the bottomfeeders of the NFL and get destroyed by decent football teams. There is a reason the jets cut him....

We'll see how long it takes for the love affair to end this yr.

Knew it wouldn't take long for the trolls to show up. Happens every year until their teams melt down, then you don't hear from them again for a good while.

You know damn well I'm not a troll. I give credit to the fins when it's due.

Back
Top Bottom