I am not impressed w/ either jets or Pats | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am not impressed w/ either jets or Pats

I dothink Welker would have made a slight difference.

But anyways, You guys finished him on D we didn't. Our defensive scheme isn't very aggressive, we sit back and wait for you to make a mistake with the occasional blitz.

I hate it.

They had a guy play in Welkers role who did the exact same things Welker did. Edelman did everything Welker normally does, Welker being out wasn't the reason we shut down Brady and the Pats.

Let's also keep in mind that NE basically had one nice scoring drive. The other 2 scoring drives came when we fumbled deep in our territory and 2 very questionable calls set up NE for their 2nd FG.

and we supposedly hit Brady 7 times and obviously harrassed him all day.

and we supposedly hit Brady 7 times and obviously harrassed him all day.[/quote]

It was really like about a dozen times that Brady hit the turf. No sacks but the Jets Dline gave him several bumps and bruises he is in the Ice tub with today.:hitit:

They had a guy play in Welkers role who did the exact same things Welker did. Edelman did everything Welker normally does, Welker being out wasn't the reason we shut down Brady and the Pats.

Let's also keep in mind that NE basically had one nice scoring drive. The other 2 scoring drives came when we fumbled deep in our territory and 2 very questionable calls set up NE for their 2nd FG.

Ok, your right a rookie who has never played WR before did everything Welker would have done.

What it actually shows is that you would have had no answer for Welker if he played, you should worry about the fact you couldnt cover that QB turned WR.

Ok, your right a rookie who has never played WR before did everything Welker would have done.

What it actually shows is that you would have had no answer for Welker if he played, you should worry about the fact you couldnt cover that QB turned WR.
lmao

Yes, they had no answer for him. That's why the Pats offense sucked all day and couldn't manage a trip into the end zone.

The guy owned us.

The Jets D is solid..and Sanchez has done a damn good job starting so far.

I don't like the Jets...but you've got to give credit where credit is due.

Definitely. I don't care if they are a rival, if they are playing well, acknowledge it.

lmao

Yes, they had no answer for him. That's why the Pats offense sucked all day and couldn't manage a trip into the end zone.

The guy owned us.
He had 100 yards receiving against you, you dont think Welker would have eaten you guys up?

Welker isnt better? Welker isnt more comfortable with Brady? Your fooling yourself if Welker wouldnt have made any difference.

That player had 8 recs for 98 yards which is more recs than Welker has ever had aginst us and Welker has only had more than 98 rec yds ONE time against us.

He had 100 yards receiving against you, you dont think Welker would have eaten you guys up?

Welker isnt better? Welker isnt more comfortable with Brady? Your fooling yourself if Welker wouldnt have made any difference.

Welker wasn't comfortable the last 2 years? Why did he only have ONE 100 yd game against us? Why did he never have as many as 8 recs against us? and our D is alot better now than any time Welker played against us.

Careful there. Edelman had a great game but he still isnt Welker.

But I agree. I dont think it mattered anyway. Sure they were missing Welker but we were missing Pace. Our best pass rusher. We also lost Sheppard for the whole second half and lost Strickland in the second half as well.

We were down to Revis, Lowery, Coleman, and Carroll.

Careful there. Edelman had a great game but he still isnt Welker.

But I agree. I dont think it mattered anyway. Sure they were missing Welker but we were missing Pace. Our best pass rusher. We also lost Sheppard for the whole second half and lost Strickland in the second half as well.

We were down to Revis, Lowery, Coleman, and Carroll.

Welker is an incredibly overrated player. he's a nice player but his #s are inflated and he's overrated b/c of that.. Welker has had one big game against us(last year at NE), edelman's performance yesterday was better than all but one of Welker's games against us. he did everything Welker normally does.

Cmon junc. Edelman is a great find, but he ain't Welker at this point. maybe if he had another 2yrs working with Brady every day he would be, but the timing he and Welker have can't be reproduced in less than a week of getting some of the snaps. Edelman was hurt most of training camp.

Welker would have moved the chains a lot more than the kid did. He did grab 11, but he was thrown to, what 19 times?

Welker is an incredibly overrated player. he's a nice player but his #s are inflated and he's overrated b/c of that.. Welker has had one big game against us(last year at NE), edelman's performance yesterday was better than all but one of Welker's games against us. he did everything Welker normally does.

He got 8 catches, but he was also thrown to a lot more than Welker had been in any Jets game. I think it was 19 attempts? Think Welker might have hauled in a few of the ones that went incomplete?

Cmon junc. Edelman is a great find, but he ain't Welker at this point. maybe if he had another 2yrs working with Brady every day he would be, but the timing he and Welker have can't be reproduced in less than a week of getting some of the snaps. Edelman was hurt most of training camp.

Welker would have moved the chains a lot more than the kid did. He did grab 11, but he was thrown to, what 19 times?

He did everything Welker does. Welker has such an easy job b/c D's don't worry about him- they worry about Moss. D's will givce up the underneath stuff and thaqt's what we did w/ Edelman. What Edelman did Sunday was better than all but one of Welkers games against us.

He had 8 recs and I believe they said he was thrown to 16 times BUT he only had one drop. brady is not Brady YET and he missed some throws partly b/c of the pressure and partly b/c of rust. I don't think Welker makes much of a difference(if at all) in that game. Let's not forget we played w/o our best pass rusher.

I can't wait until the Jets destroy the Bills in week 6. Because by then the Bills will have plenty of film to gameplan the Jets and Bills fans will have no excuse for the embarrassment. TO's sad face will be all over ESPN when Revis shuts him down.

Back
Top Bottom